Pretty helpful

Posted by 5052037562545592502 on Sep 02, 2015

I have been drinking this tea for about a year now, twice a day. It has helped me somewhat with stress incontinence, but I still have bladder leakage from time to time during vigorous exercise. But, it has improved a good bit.

GOOD TASTE

Posted by 5478472847628875558 on Jun 20, 2013

I thought this would be a bother to fix, but it is not and i made a large quanity and store it in the fridge and it keeps it's pleasant taste. I added sugar to the first cup but found i did not need it for the remainder of the tea. I will buy this again and possibly try some of their other products. it is too soon to tell if my bladder problem has been helped as yet.

tea

Posted by 4828569383796290654 on Jan 02, 2013

will try soon, kinda a hassle to make

Bell Bladder Tea & IHerb Service Both Great!

Posted by Reviewer2346810 on Dec 13, 2011

I use Bell Bladder Tea regularly; it's effective, healthy and tasty. IHerb offers this product at a good price and savings.

Doesn't work, wish it did

Posted by Reviewer2593304 on Nov 27, 2011

I used 2 boxes of this tea hoping that it would provide relief for OAB. It did not. I cannot recommend this tea, but if you choose to use it, maybe it will work for you. Everyone's body is different.

Bell Bladder Control Tea

Posted by Reviewer2967161 on Sep 22, 2011

At this point I am not impressed at all. I received my order just at the end of a UT Infection and started drinking it every day. After two weeks of drinking the tea I discovered that I now have another UTI. I will not be ordering this product again.

Bell Ifestyle Bladder Control tea for Women

Posted by Reviewer1943127 on Aug 30, 2011

Oops, bought the woman's version. It seemd to upset my system, and I don't think its because I'm a guy, either. Too many herbs in it to tell what's going on.

bladder control tea

Posted by Reviewer1408120 on Jun 05, 2011

In some ways I think the tea is helping with incontinence, but not all/evertime the time. bummer - really wanted this to work well.

Tea review

Posted by Reviewer2857537 on Mar 28, 2011

This product has been of a help to me. After the first cup, I love the taste.

Better than surgery

Posted by Reviewer1372262 on Mar 08, 2011

I purchase this tea for my 91 year old mother who had surgery last March for a fallen bladder. The surgery didn't work and put her in a nursing home for two weeks to recover. I suggested this tea and she has been using it since November 2010. It is helping her to sleep at night as before she was up every hour emptying her bladder. I would try this before surgery.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »