It really works!

Posted by Reviewer2007162 on Jun 08, 2010

I take a prescription medication for over-active bladder to no avail. At wits end I decided to start trying natural products. I used the VERY EXPENSIVE Dr. Best Bladder Support for the longest with somewhat of a relief, but never totally trusted it. Then I saw this and thought what the heck. I am not kidding when I say I had immediate improvement with literally just one glass. I took it daily along with the Bladder Support and my prescription until the box was gone and I absolutely thought I was cured. I stopped taking the prescription, but when I ran out of tea my problem came back, so I attributed it to stopping the prescription. I started that back up and after a couple of months was no better off than when not taking it, so... I ordered the tea again and started taking it. I am absolutely convinced that this stuff is hands-down the only thing I need to control my spasms and frequency. Nobody out there could have a worse problem than me and this stuff has improved it by at least 80%. If you have OAB you know what a relief that must be. A box will last a good long while, so the cost savings is incredible compared to an Rx, and iHerb will get it to you pronto!

Miraculous results!

Posted by Reviewer1624571 on Feb 08, 2010

After the first few days, I was already seeing results! The test came when I caught a bad cold. Coughing and sneezing were the true test! Not one problems! No leaks! This tea is amazing and every doctor should know about it!

Better than surgery

Posted by Reviewer1372262 on Mar 08, 2011

I purchase this tea for my 91 year old mother who had surgery last March for a fallen bladder. The surgery didn't work and put her in a nursing home for two weeks to recover. I suggested this tea and she has been using it since November 2010. It is helping her to sleep at night as before she was up every hour emptying her bladder. I would try this before surgery.

THIS TEA REALLY DOES HELP!

Posted by Reviewer1274662 on Jan 19, 2010

I HAVE BEEN FAITHFULLY TAKING MY CUP OF TEA EVERYDAY AND HAVE FOUND A DEFINITE IMPROVEMENT. THANKS !!!

Praise for Bell Bladder Tea for Women

Posted by Reviewer2342970 on Jul 11, 2010

I no longer have to get up six or seven times at night. It's down to one or two, and am I glad!

tea

Posted by 4828569383796290654 on Jan 02, 2013

will try soon, kinda a hassle to make

bladder control tea

Posted by Reviewer1408120 on Jun 05, 2011

In some ways I think the tea is helping with incontinence, but not all/evertime the time. bummer - really wanted this to work well.

Doesn't work, wish it did

Posted by Reviewer2593304 on Nov 27, 2011

I used 2 boxes of this tea hoping that it would provide relief for OAB. It did not. I cannot recommend this tea, but if you choose to use it, maybe it will work for you. Everyone's body is different.

Bell Bladder Tea & IHerb Service Both Great!

Posted by Reviewer2346810 on Dec 13, 2011

I use Bell Bladder Tea regularly; it's effective, healthy and tasty. IHerb offers this product at a good price and savings.

Excellent