Bell Lifestyle, Curcumin 2000X, 550 mg, 90 Capsules

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2633383 From New Jersey on Apr 22, 2011

Bought this for my mother who has Alzeheimers on the recommendation of my cousin who started taking it when he found out he had the genes for it from his Dad. Really seems to help abate the "cloudy" moments. I have seen a difference in my Mom and and she is in the mild to moderate stage. Also, at 86, she runs up and down the stairs faster than me!!

works great

Posted by Reviewer2550937 From Canada on Mar 14, 2011

I think maybe there is something to what they say about combining cucurmin with cayenne because this brand does seem to help the most (my experience anyway) with leg/back pain.

I think this definately makes a difference!

Posted by Reviewer2228761 From Australia on Dec 15, 2011

I was using the Next Chapter Tumeric for a long time (I still do) but I use this along with the Tumeric and I really think it makes a difference in terms of assisting absorption. I have found that taking Tumeric reduces all of the pain (and there was plenty of it!) associated with ovulation, menstruation and breast tenderness. It (the combination of the 2 products) also has alleviated my joint pain. Fantastic!

Take for a life-time

Posted by Reviewer1352709 From Tennessee on Jan 30, 2012

My nutritionist told me to find a great brand of Tumeric and to continue taking it forever. This contains the right amount and fits the bill.

Joint pain

Posted by Reviewer2540077 From Canada on Jan 19, 2011

I think these are really helping me with my joint inflammation.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »