Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2633383 on Apr 22, 2011

Bought this for my mother who has Alzeheimers on the recommendation of my cousin who started taking it when he found out he had the genes for it from his Dad. Really seems to help abate the "cloudy" moments. I have seen a difference in my Mom and and she is in the mild to moderate stage. Also, at 86, she runs up and down the stairs faster than me!!

Contains Magnesium Stearate

Posted by MelodyMaker on Jan 03, 2014

Just an FYI for those who would like to know what is listed as "Other Ingredients", it contains "Cellulose, Croscarmeliose sodium, Silica, Magnesium stearate. Capsule: Gelatin, Water". Instead of a 5-star rating, I gave this product a 4-star rating due to the magnesium stearate & silica it contains. A prominent nutritional doctor recommends avoiding all stearates since they clog the liver. This product is helping make my body more alkaline,along with the Billy's Infinity Greens I am taking.

works great

Posted by Reviewer2550937 on Mar 14, 2011

I think maybe there is something to what they say about combining cucurmin with cayenne because this brand does seem to help the most (my experience anyway) with leg/back pain.

I think this definately makes a difference!

Posted by Reviewer2228761 on Dec 15, 2011

I was using the Next Chapter Tumeric for a long time (I still do) but I use this along with the Tumeric and I really think it makes a difference in terms of assisting absorption. I have found that taking Tumeric reduces all of the pain (and there was plenty of it!) associated with ovulation, menstruation and breast tenderness. It (the combination of the 2 products) also has alleviated my joint pain. Fantastic!

Joint pain

Posted by Reviewer2540077 on Jan 19, 2011

I think these are really helping me with my joint inflammation.

Take for a life-time

Posted by Reviewer1352709 on Jan 30, 2012

My nutritionist told me to find a great brand of Tumeric and to continue taking it forever. This contains the right amount and fits the bill.

I like the price and the capule contents.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Sep 17, 2011

I've tried Bell Lifestyle shark products before (liver oil, cartilage) but wish they were consistent with ingredients. Sometimes the box says what the capsule is made of, sometimes not. With these, I've noticed no real effect yet, either good or bad - no burning aftertaste either.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1910363 on Nov 22, 2011

Nice to have the high absorption with the cayenne. When cooking I sometimes open up a capsule & add to food like soups, stews before serving for wonderful spicy flavor.

good

Posted by Reviewer2019598 on Jan 04, 2012

Not sure how to evaluate

Posted by gypsyjuju on Nov 05, 2012

Not sure if this does what it claims to

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »