I really works!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2759521 on May 31, 2011

I was a little skeptic to try it but, I was so tired of using all kind of allergy medicines (over the counter and with prescription) with no results... nothing have worked better than Bell Allergy Relief; I am going to place a new order. I am allergy free now Thank you so much, Margie

Allergy Relief/histamine balance

Posted by 5322980923766274461 on Jul 29, 2013

I bought this for my boyfriend, who suffers from seasonal allergies like no one I have ever seen! He is a landscaper, plus avid outdoors-man that is in agony every summer! Not anymore! Before this he had taken all of the other allergy medicines you could think of! This really has saved his love for the outdoors!

It really works!

Posted by Reviewer3079543 on Mar 29, 2011

I have a lot of allergy symptoms all year and I decided to try Allergy Relief. It doesn't dry me out too much, like other products and it helps me to breathe easier because it helps with congestion, too. I keep it on hand and take it daily. I like iHerb for the good prices and good service!

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2012803 on Nov 25, 2011

This product has helped my allergies and my reaction to our bad air quality in Phoenix. It does not replace my other allergy meds, but is a great supplement

Allergy Relief

Posted by Reviewer1641919 on Dec 12, 2011

Both my son and myslef have been taking the product.It seems to be helpful but we are no longer in the high allergy season. I look forward to trying it come spring.

Works great

Posted by Reviewer3110860 on Jun 14, 2011

Pleased :-)

seems effective

Posted by Reviewer2862330 on Apr 12, 2011

Hard to ascertain just how effective this is as allergies can wax and wane but it does seem to make some improvement after taking for several days.

TO SOON TO TELL

Posted by Reviewer2524196 on Sep 04, 2011

I just started using this one, but I'm giving it 3 months. Right now I'm using it in conjunction with my prescription allergy med. but and decreasing the use of the prescription. I'll re-evaluate this one at a later time.

still not sure

Posted by Reviewer2077715 on May 03, 2011

Not feeling much relief from the allergy relief so trying a second bottle to see if I notice more... per the suggested usage and time using them.