July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Bell Lifestyle, Master Herbalist Series, Allergy Relief, 750 mg, 30 Capsules

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

I really works!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2759521 on May 31, 2011

I was a little skeptic to try it but, I was so tired of using all kind of allergy medicines (over the counter and with prescription) with no results... nothing have worked better than Bell Allergy Relief; I am going to place a new order. I am allergy free now Thank you so much, Margie

Allergy Relief/histamine balance

Posted by 5322980923766274461 on Jul 29, 2013

I bought this for my boyfriend, who suffers from seasonal allergies like no one I have ever seen! He is a landscaper, plus avid outdoors-man that is in agony every summer! Not anymore! Before this he had taken all of the other allergy medicines you could think of! This really has saved his love for the outdoors!

It really works!

Posted by Reviewer3079543 on Mar 29, 2011

I have a lot of allergy symptoms all year and I decided to try Allergy Relief. It doesn't dry me out too much, like other products and it helps me to breathe easier because it helps with congestion, too. I keep it on hand and take it daily. I like iHerb for the good prices and good service!

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2012803 on Nov 25, 2011

This product has helped my allergies and my reaction to our bad air quality in Phoenix. It does not replace my other allergy meds, but is a great supplement

Allergy Relief

Posted by Reviewer1641919 on Dec 12, 2011

Both my son and myslef have been taking the product.It seems to be helpful but we are no longer in the high allergy season. I look forward to trying it come spring.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »