Face does clear up with continued use

Posted by 4894399943196799405 on Feb 25, 2016

I have tried this product for a few months and when I stopped after 2 bottles, the flare ups were super bad. So I went back on it and I noticed that it got better. I believe there needs to be continued use with this product.

Works, but give it time.

Posted by 4694383779020712170 on Jan 05, 2015

I believe the Bell Clear Skin product works, but it took one month for me to see significant results (taking 2 with each meal). I still have a few pimples, but before I started using this product both of my temples were broken out with several tiny pimples and a few large ones. I had tried a lot of different stuff to help, but this seems to be a good product. I also slept with Lerosett clay on my face in the broken out areas. I hope this review helps some of you!

Surprised it didn't work

Posted by 5123039830188368673 on Feb 24, 2014

I read so many good reviews about this product. People have said that it really works for them. I REALLY wish that this worked for me too but it didn't make any difference in my acne. This is my first bottle and I've been taking 6 everyday like recommended. Unfortunately, I'm going to return this product. I guess it just isn't for everyone.

Herbal capsules

Posted by 5376714117126640879 on Jun 14, 2013

No significant effect

Great

Posted by 5023433753971563821 on Feb 23, 2013

Works great but needs continued intake, no side effects but I am able to keep good results with 1 in the morning and 1 before sleep

works!!

Posted by 5180435182298518731 on Oct 25, 2012

This is my secret weapon for acne. it works it works period.

rosacea

Posted by Reviewer2915241 on Mar 28, 2012

iv used the #60 skin disorder capsule and i dont like it. It absolutely did nothing to help my condition in the time i used it. Id never purchase that item again.

Review Of Herbalist Skin Disorders

Posted by Reviewer3338987 on Feb 25, 2012

Hi, After 6 weeks I do not see much improvement. First 2 weeks at 8 capsules a day,last 4 weeks at 6 capsules a day.

So much promise

Posted by Reviewer1102160 on Feb 10, 2012

The ingredients of this product are perfectly suited to treat my eczema. I had high hopes. I had such high hopes I bought seven bottles of the herbal product. Guess what. I still itch. It didn't work. And I am sorry because it is a great idea to cure inflammation internally.

Skin Saver

Posted by Reviewer1846990 on Feb 09, 2012

I have a couple of kids who struggle with acne, and after trying everything topical the dermatologist prescribed, as well as diet changes, nothing was working. Thumbing through a magazine one day, I saw an ad for Help For Skin Disorders. As a last chance effort, I ordered the product. In three days my kids skin began clearing up! Not only were the breakouts stopping, but the old acne marks were going away. They have been using this product for one year now, and I have recommended it to many.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »