Elimination of Chronic Headaches

Posted by 5565196918654862319 on Apr 25, 2013

For most of my adult life (I am now 67), I have had almost daily headaches of varying degrees of intensity. The only thing that ever worked consistently was Advil. Since I began using the Bell Headache Formula several months ago, I have been able to all but eliminate my Advil useage. I take one a day as a supplement, and when, on occasion, I still get a headache, I take 2 more at the onset of the headache. In about 80-90% of the time, this eliminates my headache. This product has been a real Godsend.

chronic headaches

Posted by Reviewer1204111 on Mar 10, 2016

For the past 30 years I awakened with almost daily headaches of varying degrees of intensity. The only thing that ever worked consistently was extra strength Excedrin. Since I began using the Bell Headache Formula several months ago, my headaches are almost nil. I take one a day as a supplement every morning, and on occasion will still get a headache, so I take 1 more capsule as suggested on label and 95% of the time, this eliminates my headache. This product is all it promises. Would highly recommend trying!

Bell Lifestyle, Master Herbalist Series, Headache Formula,

Posted by 4708031568891714514 on Aug 20, 2013

Good headache medicine.

I was expecting for much more

Posted by Reviewer3186500 on Feb 22, 2014

I really didn't notice any special. Like drinking water, the same effect.