Bell Lifestyle, Prostate, Ezee Flow Tea #4A, 4.2 oz (120 g)

Call it a miracle

Posted by Reviewer1876632 From New York on Oct 10, 2009

I ordered this product for my 75 yr old father suffering from urinary tract disfuction. He was injured in his teens never able to urinate as before. Strictures followed not long after. 8 yrs ago suffered from prostate cancer leading to painful radiation treatments. He went to have his PSA count checked finding an upsetting increased result. Our friend performs accupuncture on someone with similar issues who has tried this product sucessfully, so we figured dad should give it a try. In 3 days he had experienced 75% increase in flow allong with better over all feeling in the abdomin area. My Uncle has since tried the product after admitting he has some trouble, again amazing results. My Uncle had a tremendous drop on his PSA score to the point the doctor thought test results were mixed up! My dad goes back for a recheck in 2 weeks....I'm sure that will be a good day for him also! Thank you for turning things around for my dad and Uncle. The thought of cancer treatment is just not what any of us want to hear again. We will continue to spread the word on this product!

Bell Ezee flow Tea

Posted by Reviewer1579309 From Australia on Oct 27, 2011

Very good

bell prostrate tea

Posted by Reviewer2919244 From New Zealand on Sep 08, 2009

great stuff.wish i had known before that i had a prostrate problem, waking only 2 times in night after 2and a half boxes of tea.was waking up every hour.many thanks will recommend to other people.if you have specials on this let me know

works very well

Posted by Reviewer1792106 From Texas on Jan 18, 2011

best product so far that i have tried.. only it is a tea that u have to make, so somewhat inconvenient.

LIFESAVER

Posted by Reviewer2787740 From Pennsylvania on Jan 28, 2012

My husband first bought this product at a local healthfood store for $10.00 more than your cost. He didn't follow directions the first time. I found your website and decided to try again. We purchased 4 boxes and what a lifesaver this has been for my husband! There was a time when he would have to get up every hour pr so. Now, he may only get up twice and not until 3:00 in the morning. Keep providing this product!!