Call it a miracle

Posted by Reviewer1876632 on Oct 10, 2009

I ordered this product for my 75 yr old father suffering from urinary tract disfuction. He was injured in his teens never able to urinate as before. Strictures followed not long after. 8 yrs ago suffered from prostate cancer leading to painful radiation treatments. He went to have his PSA count checked finding an upsetting increased result. Our friend performs accupuncture on someone with similar issues who has tried this product sucessfully, so we figured dad should give it a try. In 3 days he had experienced 75% increase in flow allong with better over all feeling in the abdomin area. My Uncle has since tried the product after admitting he has some trouble, again amazing results. My Uncle had a tremendous drop on his PSA score to the point the doctor thought test results were mixed up! My dad goes back for a recheck in 2 weeks....I'm sure that will be a good day for him also! Thank you for turning things around for my dad and Uncle. The thought of cancer treatment is just not what any of us want to hear again. We will continue to spread the word on this product!

Bell Ezee Flow Tea

Posted by Reviewer1056837 on Jun 11, 2012

I bought this tea because it contains small flower willow herb also known as Epilobium Parviflorum. It also contains other herbs that are good for the prostate and bladder. It works well and I would recommend it to anyone with prostate issues. Originally I used it in conjunction with small flower willow herb extract but I'm not sure that is necessary.

Bell Ezee flow Tea

Posted by Reviewer1579309 on Oct 27, 2011

Very good

bell prostrate tea

Posted by Reviewer2919244 on Sep 08, 2009

great stuff.wish i had known before that i had a prostrate problem, waking only 2 times in night after 2and a half boxes of tea.was waking up every hour.many thanks will recommend to other people.if you have specials on this let me know

Bell Prostate Ezee Flow Tea

Posted by Reviewer2237675 on Feb 15, 2012

Unfortunately this product did not perform as advertised and has been a disappointment

price gouge

Posted by Reviewer2930143 on Oct 22, 2010

You raised the price of this product 30% since my first order three months ago.

service

Posted by Reviewer1023663 on Nov 01, 2010

top service. not a cure but a help for control

I'd have bet against it

Posted by Reviewer2163438 on May 29, 2010

Short and sweet. This tea works. It's not perfect. Don't drink too much late at night. But my nightly visits to the bathroom are once or twice. If I drink fluids late, the visits increase. And even then, I still feel in control. Try It!

excellent

Posted by Reviewer2054883 on Aug 24, 2010

five stars

Miracle worker

Posted by Reviewer2511985 on Aug 24, 2010

IT LOOKS PROMISING I will highly recommend this product will tell you more in the future.