best thing ever!

Posted by Reviewer3001087 on Aug 11, 2011

this is simply amazing. mix some with cocoa powder in some greek yogurt/cottage cheese, add stevia and it taste like a peanut butter cup cheesecake.. but extremely healthy. i am in love. ;)

Great alternative to peanut butter

Posted by chrysalis on Jul 14, 2013

This is a fantastic alternative if you love your peanut butter but don't want the extra fat and calories. I love adding this to things like yoghurt so it tastes extra yummy! Great taste and great protein content, but is also quite high in price. For something similar without the added sugar and salt, you can try the less expensive Protein Plus Peanut Flour which is equally as good.

PB2Good to Be True!!

Posted by Reviewer1006417 on Apr 13, 2012

Saw this mentioned in Nutrition Action Newsletter and knew I had to try. Have had this for two weeks and will order more; it's easy to mix (don't be put off by the powder!) and SO delicious on sandwiches, apple slices or straight off the mixing spoon (my preferred method!). A fraction of the calories and fat of real PB, this is a dream come true for dieters and healthy eaters. Love, love, love, even though it is a bit expensive...it's worth it!

Wonderful flavour!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

It is really yummy, but after looking at the ingredients I found out it contains sugar. You can have it occasionally though! I incorporated in my muffins and they had a wonderful PB flavour! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

great flavor!!

Posted by 5459196097177372420 on May 02, 2012

absolutely LOVE being able to get that peanut butter flavor that I crave when I add this to my smoothies, but know that the calories are WAY lower!! great stuff, will definitely order again

Great alternative to high fat peanut butter

Posted by Reviewer2307337 on Sep 15, 2011

This is an excellent idea for the calorie conscious. The texture when mixed with water is quite similar to regular peanut butter minus the oiliness. Taking out the fat does remove some of the peanut buttery flavor so this isn't exactly like regular peanut butter. I will take it though as a nice way to avoid high calorie peanut butter and still get to eat something similar.

Loves it!

Posted by Reviewer1250653 on Oct 23, 2011

Works great as a substitute for peanutbutter in my shakes and oatmeal! Much healthier than regular PB!

peanut butter

Posted by Reviewer1639997 on Apr 18, 2012

I am a peanut butter addict. This product is a god-send. Great taste without all the fat.

Loved it!

Posted by Reviewer1288298 on Mar 22, 2012

I was totally shocked at how much I loved this. I immediately made some after receiving it and tried it right off the spoon! It is really good and fulfills my need for peanut butter! I am on Weight Watchers and its only 1.5 points per serving! You can't beat that! I will definitely be buying this again..

Love your product Five Stars