Containing SUGAR

Posted by 4632625481785164648 on May 09, 2013

The taste is good. It is salty but not sweet that much. But it still contains SUGAR, which means that it is not that much healthy. I kinda liked this but I am not gonna reorder because of SUGAR.

would be better without sugar

Posted by nzreviewer on Sep 20, 2012

bought this because I wanted to try a recipe that asked for it, but am not really a fan of sugar in peanut butter!

Bien

Posted by vivianafabregatf on Dec 16, 2012

Me cuesta prepararlo aunque reconozco que el sabor es bueno

Good

Posted by 5577575566235324707 on Feb 22, 2013

The taste is not the same as a real PB but it's good and it's easier to put in cake.

Taste god

Posted by LivKarinNorway on Nov 26, 2012

But my yougurt tast better without. I have a hard time finding food that its fit together with.

If you really like pb, DON'T buy it!

Posted by 5336037723092875618 on May 25, 2015

It's a good low calorie alternative for peanut butter, but the taste isn't very real, because it has other ingredients besides the peanuts (sweeteners). Is very useful in low carb recipes too, and making sauces or mugcakes. But I think natural plain PB is way healthier than this product.

Hmm, Nope

Posted by 5195126391301045577 on Jun 10, 2016

I was hopeful about this product seeing how popular it seems to be- always sold out and about 10 billion blogs/websites boasting how great it is. Can't say I was that impressed. When I made it as a peanut butter substitute (spread on toast) the consistency was good but the flavour was blah. It tasted like bad reduced fat peanut butter...apparently the flavour is in the oil! I also tried it again in a muffin mix and can honestly say it made no impact on the flavour at all- there wasn't even a hint of peanut taste. So I suppose it's great for peanut butter addicts who need to portion control or are really worried about the fat content- I suppose it does it's job but only in the way that ALL substitutes do: at best it's a poor imitation. Happy to be convinced otherwise if someone has an absolutely banging recipe/use though!

Yummy

Posted by 5522030913316038131 on Jun 26, 2012

What a great substitution for Peanut Butter. Way less calories, same great taste!

Great for smoothies

Posted by 5504029638790192137 on Sep 26, 2015

This is good for the P96 protein drinks that I sell to have different flavors.

tastes ok...