yuuum

Posted by 5171880108160278438 on Jun 18, 2014

This product is amazing! I'm totally in love with peanut butter. And well it doesn't taste exactly like that. I use it more in my pancakes or muffins for a delicious taste of peanuts yuum!

Fantastic replacement for Nut Butter

Posted by 5362572640403611224 on Jun 25, 2012

I am not usually a fan of low fat products, I prefer to get in lot's of healthy good fats like nut butters, avocados etc. However nut butters are very calorie dense, and so this is a great product as an alternative to mix in now and again. Really great taste, almost as good as proper nut butters. Mixes great into oatmeal, chia puddings etc

Bell Plantation PB2

Posted by 5258203506518574016 on Jun 03, 2012

I love the product. Now, I can have my peanut butter and consume only 45 calories instead of 190 + other food ingredients I don't need.

peanøttsmor - pulver til matlaging

Posted by etiskhandel on Mar 20, 2013

Jeg lager ofte supper med peanottsmor, og dette pulveret er ypperlig til dette formaalet. Det er et helt naturlig produkt og inneholder 85 prosent mindre fett samtidig som smaken så absolutt er tilstedet!

Absolutely amazing!

Posted by 4977034044298651907 on Jan 01, 2013

I'm addicted to peanut butter but I always restrict myself from having toooo much. This powdered form is amazing. I can change the consistency to whatever I like, and it tastes great! A little different from the real thing when eaten alone, but in smoothies or other recipes... DELICIOUS!

Excellent product!

Posted by 5360762170949946661 on Mar 26, 2014

The PB2 has a great taste and the flour consistency makes it easy to use the product in multiple ways. I am very satisfied with this product, and I highly recommend it if you want a lower-calorie substitute to regular nut butter.

Great substitute for traditional PB

Posted by 5044795793364249478 on May 03, 2015

This is a great substitute for the high fat traditional version of peanut butter.

Love PB2 !!!

Posted by Reviewer2645144 on Mar 17, 2012

Love PB2 in my Body by Vi Shakes !!!

buenísima

Posted by 4783444920560094244 on Aug 16, 2014

El sabor es diferente a la mantequilla de cacahuete que conocemos, es un poquito más neutro aunque igualmente intenso en cacahuete (de hecho parece que estás comiendo cacahuetes al natural) Lo que más me gusta es su versatilidad al poder dejarla tan espesa o tan clara como quieras. Repetiré sin duda.

PB2 POWDER

Posted by 5700058287314452050 on Feb 06, 2013

EXCELLENT PRODUCT AND VERY REASONABLE.