Good

Posted by 5577575566235324707 on Feb 22, 2013

The taste is not the same as a real PB but it's good and it's easier to put in cake.

An Illusion

Posted by Chunkypeaches on Dec 19, 2013

Nonsense, to any peanut butter lover who says he prefers this powder. It's like eating powdered cheese instead of real gouda. I give it an extra star for thoughts of delusion.

PB2

Posted by 5703785885453437607 on Dec 21, 2013

I didn't really like the taste of it. I found it didn't taste like natural peanut butter. Also I here the process that the peanuts go through is very bad for you.

Awful!

Posted by Reviewer1687335 on Mar 21, 2014

I had read about this product with some doubts. Powdered peanut butter with few calories - it just doesn't ring true without ruining something from the original. Despite these doubts, I decided to sample a couple of jars. That was about it . . . after a couple of tries I was unable to finish the product. I have read recently that someone recommends adding a spoonful or two to your protein drink . . I have yet to try this.

Delicia!!!

Posted by 4721702115036545339 on Mar 03, 2014

Muito bom... Nao consigo parar de comer kkk

Love it

Posted by 4869452773784867389 on Mar 09, 2014

Great product ,really yummy and tasted like a real pb.

Delicious and healthy

Posted by eatingclean on Feb 26, 2014

I'm not a huge peanut butter fan but this is really good whenever I have the craving for peanut butter! Tastes 95% like the real thing, except that it is so much less fattening! And even though it comes in powdered form, it doesn't add a lot more to preparation time. You just have to be careful with the amount of water you add (not too much!).

Genial!

Posted by 5627927780017500470 on Aug 12, 2014

Muy fácil de preparar, engorda poco y encima está rica! Tengo que probar a hacer galletas porque seguro que salen riquísimas.

j'aime !!

Posted by Lyllow on Jul 16, 2014

si vous aimez les cacahuètes vous allez forcément aimer cette poudre de cacahuètes dégraissée. On sent bien le gout des cacahuètes grillés. Se marie très bien avec le chocolat de communion, miam.

perfecto para postres