Really convenient, still has added sugar though

Posted by 4691436164798893468 on May 12, 2013

This was really delicious and I liked the fact that I could control the consistency by adding more or less water. I used it to make satay sauce and as a topping for sweet potatoes which was amazing :) The only thing I didn't really like was the fact that it has added sugar, so I'm going to try a no sugar added brand next time and see how it compares taste-wise.

Peanutt butter to a new level

Posted by charlottemsk on Mar 19, 2012

I use this as peanut butter (blend with water or milk) but also as a sub for peanut flour/powder

I like it!

Posted by Reviewer3340243 on Mar 22, 2012

Definitely not exactly like regular peanut butter but a delicious lower fat option. It's also delcious when mixed with other things like canned pumpkin!

Yum!

Posted by AJE905 on Oct 01, 2011

I mixed it with yogurt, vanilla stevia, and chocolate chips, YUM! I will find a way to bake with it next. I like that it can add a PB flavor without the fat, even though I'm sure I will still eat plenty of good old crunchy PB! Delicious and an amazing price from iherb!

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1220658 on Oct 02, 2011

I love this product, I just wish the jar was bigger!

Yumm!

Posted by Reviewer3172900 on Oct 04, 2011

I drink protein shakes for meal replacement weight loss and I love to add a scoop of PB2 - it is delicious!

peanut butter and banana

Posted by Reviewer2795269 on Oct 04, 2011

great to add to my shakes

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2816398 on Oct 09, 2011

Tastes like peanut butter!

tasty for low-fat

Posted by Reviewer1696441 on Oct 24, 2011

I don't find the powdered version to be as satisfying as regular peanut butter, but it is a nice, low-fat alternative. Also works great to make Thai peanut sauces.

Yummy alternative to normal peanut butter

Posted by Reviewer2082424 on Nov 06, 2011

Yummy, but not as yummy as normal peanut butter (not as sweet). I will definitely say it's healthier.