great for now

Posted by 5483605852612066070 on Mar 28, 2014

A little too sweet, but a lot less fat than peanut butter which means I can eat it as I'm competing in a body building competition in 6 weeks.

This is good!

Posted by 4791907913714035855 on Mar 24, 2014

I put it in smoothies to help cut out calories if needed. By itself, the taste was ok, but a little too salty for me.

Peanut butter powder

Posted by 5564162328127079206 on Mar 21, 2014

Easy, convenient, and tasty way to enjoy low-calorie peanut butter :)

yummy!

Posted by 4794652164183099285 on Mar 19, 2014

Love this. Not too sweet and not too salty. The fat and calorie content is so much lower than the typical Peanut butter, but tastes just as good. It won't be as "chunky" as the typical PB either but that's something I'm willing to compromise!

Great product

Posted by 5506916334495391168 on Feb 27, 2014

Although I thought it was going to be a bit bigger, I'm happy with the product. It has an artificial taste, but it tastes good. If you are on a diet, it's great to put it on top of protein pancakes. It's also not difficult to mix with water or milk. I'll purchase it again for sure.

No está mal para sacarte de un apuro, pero me gusta mas la natural

Posted by 5502387517426879625 on Feb 23, 2014

El sabor no tiene nada que ver con la mantequilla de mani hecha en casa, pero para cuando se te ha acabado o te vas de viaje viene muy bien

PB2

Posted by 5011049040808060856 on Feb 21, 2014

The flavour of this is a little bland after tasting the chocolate alternative just before it, but it's still really great. i usually opt to add a sweetener and/or some cinnamon into the mix.

Great for shakes!

Posted by 4737552081843366834 on Feb 21, 2014

I really love this peanut butter. I use it to put into shakes, oatmeal, and sometimes baked goods. I am not crazy about it on its on with a banana or toast, I prefer full out nut butters then, but this is a great way to add flavor to a dish!

It's good but not quite the real thing

Posted by Reviewer3137441 on Feb 21, 2014

This is a great way to add peanut butter (smoothies, baking...) without all the fat. In a sandwich it is good, but I can tell the difference. My dog has to take medicine daily and this is the best way to get her to take it without her gaining weight.

Helps PB binging

Posted by 5649599967909997734 on Feb 20, 2014

When I have a jar of PB in my house, I always end up binging on it. But because this is POWDERED pb, it prevents me from this problem. I only use it when I need it! RECOMMENDED!