Not bad at all! ^_^ Worth it!

Posted by 5659439833802418266 on Dec 22, 2014

Tastes exactly like peanut butter, but less buttery and much MUCH healthier! It's much MUCH lower in calorie and it's good to use it in smoothies/shakes to give the smoothie some PB taste! Definitely the healthier choice! Will get a bigger bottle next time!

If you really like pb, DON'T buy it!

Posted by 5336037723092875618 on May 25, 2015

It's a good low calorie alternative for peanut butter, but the taste isn't very real, because it has other ingredients besides the peanuts (sweeteners). Is very useful in low carb recipes too, and making sauces or mugcakes. But I think natural plain PB is way healthier than this product.

Hmm, Nope

Posted by 5195126391301045577 on Jun 10, 2016

I was hopeful about this product seeing how popular it seems to be- always sold out and about 10 billion blogs/websites boasting how great it is. Can't say I was that impressed. When I made it as a peanut butter substitute (spread on toast) the consistency was good but the flavour was blah. It tasted like bad reduced fat peanut butter...apparently the flavour is in the oil! I also tried it again in a muffin mix and can honestly say it made no impact on the flavour at all- there wasn't even a hint of peanut taste. So I suppose it's great for peanut butter addicts who need to portion control or are really worried about the fat content- I suppose it does it's job but only in the way that ALL substitutes do: at best it's a poor imitation. Happy to be convinced otherwise if someone has an absolutely banging recipe/use though!

Taste god

Posted by LivKarinNorway on Nov 26, 2012

But my yougurt tast better without. I have a hard time finding food that its fit together with.

Not for me

Posted by Reviewer1036574 on Dec 13, 2012

I'd rather take the calorie hit with some real nut butter. A bit powdery and runny without the delicious creamy taste. Or maybe I'm getting the quanitites wrong.

I wish I loved it

Posted by 4711247937686422478 on Jan 27, 2013

Was really excited to try this product since it's 45 cals per serving and peanut butter is my favourite thing in the world. When mixed the texture is either too thick/unpleasant like baby food (or vomit....) or runny and tasteless if you add more water. Definitely rather a teaspoon of the real, high calorie stuff than 4 tablespoons of this.

Bell Powdered Peanut Butter

Posted by ivyengland on Oct 27, 2013

This gives me a stomach ache.

I didn't like it.

Posted by 4919194258592478399 on Sep 22, 2013

I've heard such good things about PB2, but the taste just isn't for me.

Great product to add to foods or for low-fat day intake

Posted by 5245572736140825319 on Sep 25, 2013

Love this PB2 for days when I need to keep fat intake low or for baking

Fast delivery.

Posted by 5002267670691143728 on Sep 28, 2013

Awesome product. Worth give it a try.