Fantastic

Posted by Alromaithi on Apr 23, 2013

This is the best way to store peanut butter and very easy to mix with water, I mixed it with my morning shakes for meal replacement and weight loss. its a must if you would like to gain muscles and lose weight .

good

Posted by Reviewer2706574 on Dec 15, 2012

good

Great taste of pb without all the fats!

Posted by 5675283797699091761 on Mar 17, 2013

Try it, great for dieting or just to have the taste of pb without all the energy!

DELICIOUS

Posted by 5713252765637678981 on Mar 19, 2013

Smaker kjempegodt og er kjempelett å lage! Litt pulver og noen dråper vann er alt som skal til :- )

Like real peanut butter!

Posted by 5221916976772184240 on Mar 24, 2013

I admit that I was skeptical to this when I ordered it, but I liked it. Today I had it for breakfast with cottage cheese, sliced apple and cinnamon. A great alternative to normal peanut butter!

So good!

Posted by Reviewer3247178 on Mar 25, 2013

I LOVE this stuff in smoothies! I am a huge PB fan but sometimes I just want the flavor without all the extra calories. I only used this in smoothies so I'm not sure how it would be to reconstitute it with water and use it as regular PB, but it is delicious in smoothies!

great alternative for peanut butter

Posted by Reviewer2541197 on Mar 27, 2013

I like to eat it straight off the spoon after adding little water. It helps reducing the peanut butter cravings!

yummy

Posted by 5246807797033253156 on Apr 22, 2013

this stuff is amazing. great taste, plus its really healthy. will def repurchase it

Peanut butter! Without the oil!

Posted by 4765876967304409411 on Apr 07, 2013

Really love the smell and taste of this product! Real peanut butter without the oil, very good for including into my morning shake.

Simply put....amazing!!!

Posted by 5287087069886531418 on Apr 11, 2013

This stuff is great. You can put it in your shakes and yogurt and it taste fantastic with none of the unhealthy junk that's in regular peanut butter, Pure genius!