10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Bell Plantation, PB2, Powdered Peanut Butter with Premium Chocolate, 6.5 oz (184 g)

Reviews 5-star

MY FAVE. I ORDERED MORE

Posted by 4968306080885772320 on Oct 11, 2013

After placing my first order on this chocolatey peanut buttery goodness, I placed another order for more! I mixed this in to make a chia seed pudding and it tasted great with a bit help of Sweet Leaf Stevia! Highly recommend!! I like this better than the original..maybe it's because I just love chocolate

Satisfies the cravings of this Pregnant lady!!!

Posted by Reviewer2414722 on Sep 05, 2012

YUMMMMMM ... so so so yummy. So glad I found this. Really helps with the pregnancy cravings and it's actually good for you... full of protein! and you don't need to have much to settle your PB cravings. So glad Iherb stock this... very very difficult to find in Australia. Virtually impossible to get here.

Peanut/Chocolate

Posted by Reviewer2160597 on Jul 20, 2012

This also smelled delicious!! It is perfect when I get cravings for something unhealty, so much better to just mix in a spoon of this in my shake than to eat a Snickers.

Best product ever!

Posted by 5522030913316038131 on Jun 26, 2012

I love this stuff!!! It cut so many calories from my day...I cant live w/out peanut butter and this stuff allows me to have even more than usual. My favorite use is adding it to milk/ice/bananas for smoothies!

My favorite!

Posted by lenebear on Aug 03, 2012

I adore peanut butter, and this is by far the best I have tasted so far. I used to make my own homemade peanut butter to avoid all the sugars and preservatives, but I've given that up for this. PB2 is an even faster way to make fresh peanut butter that is pure peanut. I love it! Especially with the added chocolate flavor.