Bellybar, Prenatal Chewable Vitamins, Mixed Fruit Flavor, 60 Chewable Tablets

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Wonderful prenatal!

Posted by Reviewer2100447 on May 07, 2011

I like that this prenatal does not having any artificial colors. It taste similar to a chewable children vitamin.

great

Posted by Reviewer2545350 on May 11, 2011

tastes great, so happy to find

Great prenatal!

Posted by Reviewer2506683 on Aug 18, 2011

I love these vegan, chewable prenatal vitamins! My husband tasted one and said it tasted like candy. I'm not sure they are nearly as good as candy, but they aren't bad! The downside is they have a very vitaminy aftertaste and leave your toungue coated in orange coloring. My OB was happy with the amount of folic acid in these vitamins and it seems like my growing fetus is lovin' them too, as we have zero complications or concerns so far.

Prenatal, Bellybar

Posted by 4665895403077705951 on Sep 25, 2012

I love these vitamins! They are easy to take... no large pills to swallow whole. Contrary to some reviews I have read on the internet, they do not taste bad. And even if they did, they are vitamins, not candy! After years of searching for a prenatal, this is the one for me. I never buy anything else.

Very good products

Posted by 5556276877689475294 on Apr 24, 2014

I've taken this product since 4month pregnancy in USA and I am abroad out of USA. I am very happy to find same product that I took before and resonable price too. Thank you.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »