Wonderful prenatal!

Posted by Reviewer2100447 on May 07, 2011

I like that this prenatal does not having any artificial colors. It taste similar to a chewable children vitamin.

great

Posted by Reviewer2545350 on May 11, 2011

tastes great, so happy to find

Great prenatal!

Posted by Reviewer2506683 on Aug 18, 2011

I love these vegan, chewable prenatal vitamins! My husband tasted one and said it tasted like candy. I'm not sure they are nearly as good as candy, but they aren't bad! The downside is they have a very vitaminy aftertaste and leave your toungue coated in orange coloring. My OB was happy with the amount of folic acid in these vitamins and it seems like my growing fetus is lovin' them too, as we have zero complications or concerns so far.

Thanks for a chewable!!

Posted by 4660046158975479887 on Jul 12, 2014

I'm so happy with these prenatals! With my first pregnancy, prenatals made me MORE sick so I didn't take them. I found out We were expecting our second when our first was 9 months old. Continuing to nurse my daughter, I found I was really tired and week. So I thought I'd try prenatals again. I hate swallowing pills! I was excited to find these chewables. I felt better within 3 DAYS of taking these!! And I feel like I can actually stick to these, as they taste good; a lot like the vitamins my mom used to give me as a child. I AM VERY SATISFIED!!!!! Thank you so much!! Kala Foote

Love this Prenatal!

Posted by 5196329334837494907 on Aug 27, 2014

As someone who is unable to swallow pills, I am so glad to have found these chewable prenatals. Although there is a bit of a chalky taste, the slight sweetness and fruity flavour makes up for it. This is the only prenatal I can take without throwing up. So a big thumbs up to Bellybar Chewable Prenatals!

뒷맛이 써요

Posted by prettyplease on Apr 04, 2015

씹는 비타민이라 삼킬때 안힘들고 냄새 안나는건 좋아요 그런데 첫맛은 달고 씹을수록 쓰다는..;; 그래서 몇번 씹고 바로 물과 함께 삼켜버려요..

Bellybar is good.

Posted by 5585400585913252938 on Jun 12, 2014

I have been looking for prenatal vitamins that I could chew instead of swallow and came across Bellybar. I read the reviews and saw that not a lot of people enjoyed the taste. I was worried at first about that, but after ordering it and trying it out it wasn't that bad. At first it was a taste to get used to but after a week of eating it, it's actually pretty good. I really recommend this to other people.

Great product & ingredients... Terrible sweet/sour taste!

Posted by Reviewer2113207 on Dec 15, 2012

I really like Bellybar for the most part. I was excited to have an alternative to gummy vitamins, which have been the only ones that don't make me sick during this pregnancy. (Normally I use Rainbow Light, but they make me ill for some reason, so I switched to VitaCraves Prenatals.) Anyway, if you want a ridiculously sweet (try 2x the sweetness of a SweetTart!) and citric acid-filled (think Sour Patch Kids) chewable these are fine. I have to chew them with super-cold water or the unbelievable sweet/sour taste makes me gag. Once these are gone I'm going back to gummies for the duration of this pregnancy. I'm disappointed in the product, but would still choose it over the regular vitamins if there was no other choice.

They taste bad

Posted by 5661048869434965134 on Jul 24, 2013

I stopped taking these pretty soon after I bought them. I just don't think they taste that great, and I wasn't willing to suffer through 9 plus months of them.

Not tasty

Posted by Reviewer1909036 on Sep 07, 2011

Sweet but not tasty... leaves a taste of powder in your mouth.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »