Sweet Relief!

Posted by 4863530760426388440 on Sep 28, 2015

I was originally taking gel capsules and really struggling to swallow them. They were pretty huge pills. That combined with morning sickness was not great so I done some research and came across these on iHerb. They are easy to chew and swallow and the taste is mild and a little bit sweet. To me they are a great and I have just purchased my second bottle. Thank you!

뒷맛이 써요

Posted by prettyplease on Apr 04, 2015

씹는 비타민이라 삼킬때 안힘들고 냄새 안나는건 좋아요 그런데 첫맛은 달고 씹을수록 쓰다는..;; 그래서 몇번 씹고 바로 물과 함께 삼켜버려요..

Good vitamins

Posted by 4974221949104013137 on Mar 25, 2015

If someone unable to swallow pills, this vitamins is a good one. I am so happy to have found these chewable prenatals. It is a good fruit taste and no artificial, colors, flavours. I like it.

Best prenatal for me!

Posted by 5089853843657492964 on Feb 10, 2015

I have trouble swallowing large pills, and don't particularly enjoy the gummy vitamin craze, so these prenatal were perfect for me. Just two little tablets to chew and they actually taste good. I also have a sensitivity to some of the ingredients in the pill-form prenatal that cause me to be even more nauseous than usual, with indigestion and a terrible aftertaste in my mouth for hours after taking them. I had no trouble at all taking these Belly Bar vitamins, and felt perfectly fine all day. I love, love, love these vitamins!

Great pre-natal

Posted by hayleywise on Oct 06, 2014

I take one of these a day (as I like to get the majority of my vitamins and minerals from foods). Flavour is fine - not too sweet but not chalky either.

Love this Prenatal!

Posted by 5196329334837494907 on Aug 27, 2014

As someone who is unable to swallow pills, I am so glad to have found these chewable prenatals. Although there is a bit of a chalky taste, the slight sweetness and fruity flavour makes up for it. This is the only prenatal I can take without throwing up. So a big thumbs up to Bellybar Chewable Prenatals!

Thanks for a chewable!!

Posted by 4660046158975479887 on Jul 12, 2014

I'm so happy with these prenatals! With my first pregnancy, prenatals made me MORE sick so I didn't take them. I found out We were expecting our second when our first was 9 months old. Continuing to nurse my daughter, I found I was really tired and week. So I thought I'd try prenatals again. I hate swallowing pills! I was excited to find these chewables. I felt better within 3 DAYS of taking these!! And I feel like I can actually stick to these, as they taste good; a lot like the vitamins my mom used to give me as a child. I AM VERY SATISFIED!!!!! Thank you so much!! Kala Foote

Bellybar is good.

Posted by 5585400585913252938 on Jun 12, 2014

I have been looking for prenatal vitamins that I could chew instead of swallow and came across Bellybar. I read the reviews and saw that not a lot of people enjoyed the taste. I was worried at first about that, but after ordering it and trying it out it wasn't that bad. At first it was a taste to get used to but after a week of eating it, it's actually pretty good. I really recommend this to other people.

Good vitamin but tastes bad!

Posted by 5601450295333019174 on May 29, 2014

Wow! I read the reviews and figured I'd give it a try. I have only mustered up the ability to take one dose. The taste is SO bad! Maybe I'm spoiled, but these vitamins are hard to get down. I'll eventually use them up since I don't want to waste money, but man.....if I would have known how bad they tasted I would've passed!

Very good products

Posted by 5556276877689475294 on Apr 24, 2014

I've taken this product since 4month pregnancy in USA and I am abroad out of USA. I am very happy to find same product that I took before and resonable price too. Thank you.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »