Bellybar, Prenatal Chewable Vitamins, Mixed Fruit Flavor, 60 Chewable Tablets

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Wonderful prenatal!

Posted by Reviewer2100447 on May 07, 2011

I like that this prenatal does not having any artificial colors. It taste similar to a chewable children vitamin.

great

Posted by Reviewer2545350 on May 11, 2011

tastes great, so happy to find

Great prenatal!

Posted by Reviewer2506683 on Aug 18, 2011

I love these vegan, chewable prenatal vitamins! My husband tasted one and said it tasted like candy. I'm not sure they are nearly as good as candy, but they aren't bad! The downside is they have a very vitaminy aftertaste and leave your toungue coated in orange coloring. My OB was happy with the amount of folic acid in these vitamins and it seems like my growing fetus is lovin' them too, as we have zero complications or concerns so far.

Thanks for a chewable!!

Posted by 4660046158975479887 on Jul 12, 2014

I'm so happy with these prenatals! With my first pregnancy, prenatals made me MORE sick so I didn't take them. I found out We were expecting our second when our first was 9 months old. Continuing to nurse my daughter, I found I was really tired and week. So I thought I'd try prenatals again. I hate swallowing pills! I was excited to find these chewables. I felt better within 3 DAYS of taking these!! And I feel like I can actually stick to these, as they taste good; a lot like the vitamins my mom used to give me as a child. I AM VERY SATISFIED!!!!! Thank you so much!! Kala Foote

Love this Prenatal!

Posted by 5196329334837494907 on Aug 27, 2014

As someone who is unable to swallow pills, I am so glad to have found these chewable prenatals. Although there is a bit of a chalky taste, the slight sweetness and fruity flavour makes up for it. This is the only prenatal I can take without throwing up. So a big thumbs up to Bellybar Chewable Prenatals!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »