Love, love, love

Posted by Reviewer3103694 on Apr 11, 2012

I'm so glad I took a chance on ordering a foundation online. I have dry, sensitive skin that is pale and freckly and that becomes oily as the day goes on. I have a really hard time finding makeup that a) matches my pale skin tone, b) doesn't clog my (large) pores or make me break out, and c) doesn't make my skin more oily as the day goes on. So I was surprised that benecos, a line I've never heard of before, doesn't do any of those things. This makeup is very moisturizing, absorbs quickly, and doesn't streak. Also, a lot of foundation sits in my pores, making my skin look worse ~ this makeup doesn't do that at all. It has a great smell, as well ~ kind of like cake batter. It makes my skin really soft and it lasts throughout the day. It doesn't have any SPF protection, which I was OK with since a lot of times sunscreen makes me break out. I found a foundation base with SPF that I like (from Vichy), so I wasn't too concerned. I'm pretty pleased. I've only been using it a week, so my fingers are crossed that I continue to like it as my skin gets used to it.

A bit hard