New To iHerb?

Benecos, Natural Creamy Makeup, Honey, 30 ml (Discontinued Item)

Not so good

Posted by Reviewer2550884 on Nov 07, 2012

This is the second time I orderd this and will be the last. The only reason I ordered it a second time was because I thought maybe the first one was just a bad batch, but the second one was the same. While I really liked the color, this foundation is NOT as creamy as advertised. For now I just use on the weekends or as quick concealer. I won't be ordering it again.

I use it for under eye concealer

Posted by hungrymama on Oct 02, 2013

The color is a bit off, but easy to apply... I use it for under eye concealer

AVERAGE

Posted by Reviewer2467370 on Aug 07, 2012

I liked that this was easy to apply & had a matte appearance. It also lasted all day. However, it was way too yellow & was not moisturizing at all as is stated & was in fact very dry. However, it stayed put & did seem like it would not transfer easily. I am light med with yellow undertones but it was too yellow. Also, the coverage was somewhat buildable but would not cover my freckles.