Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Benedetta, Vibrant Body Lotion, 6.8 fl oz (200 ml)

Men, women and children will all love this product!

Posted by 5528494566158654239 on Nov 27, 2012

I just gave this as a gift to my pregnant friend - and the wonderful aroma cured her morning sickness! I knew this biodynamic blend of oils was special from the first moment I smelled it.... and then I put some on and was hooked! The silken lotion absorbs to leave your skin so sumptuous and smooth (bye-bye arm bumps!)and the fragrance will have people asking what you are wearing. This is the best lotion I have ever used in my life! (And I have sensitive skin and usually have to go fragrance-free!). Worth every penny because Benedetta products last a long time! (None of that one-month supply only - everything I have bought lasts for months!)

Terrible product!

Posted by Reviewer3273374 on Jun 30, 2011

I am shocked that iherb carries this product line. Not only is the owner of the company an absolute neuro-case (if you call to say the product doesn't work for you, she tells you that it is YOU, not her product - that YOU have a systemic issue, perhaps even cancer to have an adverse reaction to her "perfect" line), but the products stink! I can't wear it because my husband says, "what's that smell?" every time I wear anything from Benedetta. I ask him if it's a good or bad smell, and he moves away saying it smells like old, unclean person. Ewwww. Bad bad line. iHerb PLEASE don't continue to sell her products - don't support someone who treats her customers like they are sick if her products cause them discomfort or problems. A friend of mine is an ethetician and she also complained of her product line to the owner after several of her clients broke out or complained of burning sensations after using these products... and she got the same response from the owner - IT'S NOT MY PRODUCTS, IT IS YOU! - and she refused to take them back. Bad news.

Truly Nourishing -- Your Skin Knows the Difference

Posted by Reviewer2315217 on Sep 06, 2011

I love the vibrant and fresh scent of this body lotion. I use it on my legs after the bath or shower and it leaves them feeling refreshed and silky.