Benfotiamine Inc., Multi-B Neuropathy Support Formula, 150 mg, 120 Capsules

Multi B Vitamins

Posted by Reviewer2142717 From Georgia on Feb 20, 2009

I take 4 Benfotiamine Multi B capsules daily for diabetic and neuropathy control. I was diagnosed as being diabetic 10 years ago, and so far my blood sugar is under control without pills or insulin. I give all the credit to the B vitamins (especially thiamine B1). Thank you for this product!

Benfotiamine Works!!

Posted by Reviewer1586898 From Michigan on Dec 13, 2007

I have neuropathy in my feet and could not take the prescription medicine Lyrica. I thought I would never find relief from the foot pain. But, this stuff works. Thank you for a great product.

Benfotiamine Multi B 150 mg.

Posted by Reviewer1544512 From Florida on Apr 23, 2008

My massage therapist recommended this product for my peripheral neuropathy induced numbness and inflammation, an illness I contracted from a vaccine injury in 2004. I have been taking the maximum prescribed dosage daily for about 2 months and definately notice a positive change with my ongoing symptoms and discomfort. My energy level is higher and the inflammation is less severe. I have experienced no noticable side effects. I definately recommend this product for neuropathy.

Quality product

Posted by Reviewer2216262 From Rhode Island on Dec 23, 2008

Benfotiamine seems to be reversing the neuropathy in my feet and legs. I am very happy with the results.

Good Product!

Posted by Reviewer2357237 From Florida on Apr 24, 2008

I have herniated disc which caused me to have severe back pain, leg pain, and sciatic nerve. This vitamin helps me relieve the pain.