benfotiamine

Posted by 5753412646590952747 on Jan 22, 2016

I have neuropathy in my feet caused by diabetes II. My foot doctor started me on them and I found them on line at iherb. I have been taking them for about 2 years, taking 6 pills daily. Three in the a.m. and 3 in the p.m...The pain in less frequent and the burning sensation is varied. The numbness just drives me crazy, but it is only from the balls of me feet to my toes. Something I just have to live with. I strongly recommend this for neuropathy.

DONT WANT

Posted by 4978877667427761027 on Sep 04, 2015

OPT OUT PLEASE

Benfotiamine Works

Posted by 4727077609748368642 on Sep 02, 2015

My husband is 64 years old and has taken the multi-b benfotiamine since 2005. He takes it daily and helps him 90% pain free.

review

Posted by 4958090064566974715 on Jun 09, 2015

works well for periferal neuropathy...

Cautiously optimistic

Posted by WardieWard3 on May 20, 2015

I was skeptical about this supplement having any benefits to my peripheral neuropathy. but I am optimistic that it is having a beneficial effect, if only slight. I will continue to take it daily and update this review in the future.

Benfotiamine Review

Posted by 5125723891630447943 on Apr 25, 2015

I received my order on time. I have use this product and for me it works well. Thank you

Works great!

Posted by Reviewer1312842 on Apr 19, 2015

I'm not diabetic, but I do have peripheral neuropathy in my legs and feet. Several of the women on my mom's side of the family have it. I had read on the Live Strong website that a lot of peripheral neuropathy is caused by a lack of certain vitamins in our diets, 3 of these being B-vitamins, vitamin D, and vitamin E. I bought Bentofiamine from I-herb and after taking it along with vitamins D and E, my pain was about 85-90% gone! It was incredible. I know it works because after I ran out, I kept taking the D and E vitamins, but didn't get the relief like I did with Bentofiamine. The B vitamins make the difference. This stuff really works.

Outstanding!

Posted by 4836194113221793577 on Feb 26, 2015

This product has done what the prescriptions couldn't do!

multi-B Neuropathy Support Formula