Bentley Organic, Deep Cleansing Handwash, with Olive, Tea Tree & Eucalyptus Oils, 8.8 fl oz (250 ml) (Discontinued Item)

This stuff lasts a LONG time

Posted by Reviewer2236265 From California on Aug 01, 2012

I like this stuff, but not everyone will: Pros: -good organic ingredients w/natural tea tree disinfectant -reasonable price -long lasting - has outlasted all of my other hand washes -leaves hands feeling soft and moisturized Cons: -leaves film on sink -hands feel "sticky" when rinsing (as with any real soap) -does not have a "pretty" smell I added a couple drops of essential oil to improve the scent. Its not horrible, but definitely not a sweet scent. I don't really know how to describe it. My companion does not like it, so much so that he goes to the other bathroom to wash his hands. I like it. It is not luxurious to use, but I like the ingredients and the end results - they are fantastic! My hands feel very soft and nurtured.