Love those cashew, taste great and very crunchy

Posted by coupon-code-VIL429 on Apr 04, 2012

These cashews are my favorite, salted just as it should be and very crunchy against other brands which are too oily and not crunchy.

Cashews

Posted by Reviewer1523817 on Feb 09, 2013

I love the deep dark caramelized look and taste. And I love the fact that there's no added fat. Just lovely crispy nutty cashews, with little bit of salt.

Great nutz.

Posted by 4820168759079098682 on Dec 09, 2013

Truly nice and lovely. You can't buy nice bags of nutz in most countries nor score much fresh juice either and when you do, the prices are astronomical with only small quantities found.

Lack of Flavor

Posted by Reviewer2934936 on Feb 11, 2012

I gave these cashews 2 stars simply because they seem fresh. However, for some reason there is not very much flavor to them. I don't know if it's because of the safflower oil, or due to the cashews themselves. If you close your eyes and eat them, you would not be able to tell what type of nut you are eating. I won't buy again. Giving the rest of my bag away. Yumnuts are much better.

Fresh and addictive

Posted by msau99 on Jan 04, 2014

These cashew nuts are wonderful and an absolute delight to munch on! Fresh and buttery and not over roasted. To me they are just lightly roasted with sprinkle of sea salt hence these are perfect for me. But if you are looking for crunchy roasted salty nuts then these might not satisfy you. Click on my username for more reviews! If you find this review helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Gone in 5 days

Posted by Reviewer2030116 on Apr 05, 2014

Yummy for my tummy. These were SO good.

Delicious!

Posted by 4791907913714035855 on Apr 27, 2014

I'd been wanting some cashews so bad. These were great! Had to ration them out so I wouldn't eat the whole bag in one sitting. Whole, and nicely salted!

good

Posted by 5695210214172161781 on Apr 21, 2015

good

my favourite cashews

Posted by Alromaithi on Apr 26, 2016

This one listed as my favourite

Can't go wrong.

Posted by 5496288369358073134 on Oct 09, 2016

Toasted, salted cashews. Exactly ad expected and delicious.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »