• Reviews | English

Tiny tiny bag of dates

Posted by 4865991019844053040 on Dec 07, 2014

Most of these were great, a few seemed a bit dry and hard, but I soaked them in water and used in recipes. When they arrived I was surprised by how tiny the bag was. The label was also changed on the product - the one I received didn't have the picture of the squirrel and almond. The dates had white covering which I mistakenly took as mold at first, however I researched it further and it turns out it's just natural sugars surfacing to the skin of the dates. Taste was good!

Good quality dates

Posted by 5093114483232022653 on Aug 12, 2016

The medjool dates inside the package is good and clean even though they are a bit too dry but it's still ok. I will order this brand again.

Good

Posted by 5514081950035846903 on Oct 12, 2013

These dates are always good, however I find it time consuming having to take the pip out of them and when I eat them have to be careful not to break my teeth Once I even forgot and blended my smoothie with the pip in, my vitamix made a crazy sound and my smoothie was ruined. I am very careful now. I buy both varieties and have no problem. Both Medjool dates and Made in Nature I found good.

Good

Posted by Caragh on Feb 11, 2014

Taste good