• Customer Ratings

Organic Medjool Dates

Posted by ivyengland on Apr 03, 2016

I have been looking for organic medjool dates and this brand is very tasty. I like my dates slightly dry, and these are a little more moist but still taste great. I will be back for more.

Nature's Candy!

Posted by mirindalikethedrink on Oct 27, 2015

Medjool dates are delicious. The Bergin Company sells very high-quality fruits and nuts and have never been disappointed by these. We use them in baking as well as a natural sweetener.

Perfect for raw baking

Posted by 4813966897335957227 on May 25, 2015

Quite expensive but taste great and perfect for using to make bliss balls and energy slices that are refined sugar free.

Best dates I've ever had!

Posted by Reviewer3184754 on Mar 08, 2015

Can't even begin to describe how good these are, they melt in your mouth and are so sweet and delicous!! Way too bad they are in stock so seldom :'(

De beste dadlene.

Posted by martine on Nov 10, 2014

Store og saftige. Perfekte i raw godis.

Be careful!

Posted by 4684613468666715480 on Sep 26, 2014

I was surprised to see that the product description says 'May contain pits', as every single one of them did! Make sure to remove them before putting them into a food processor or blender (as I did) and save your blades. Made delicious energy bars but they are a bit expensive for me.

Delicious Dates!

Posted by 5544326584262162505 on Aug 01, 2014

I have bought these dates many times and they are always in perfect condition. Soft, sweet and delicious.

love them

Posted by 4961543158039556442 on Apr 23, 2014

love them so much!!

Addictively good

Posted by 5726183748924372477 on Apr 15, 2014

My husband is addicted to Medjool dates, and this is the best one we found in the market.

Delicious raw and in baking too!

Posted by 4625677326186780337 on Mar 24, 2014

Ignore the bad reviews, these got delivered to South Korea for me and they were delicious. I ate them straight from the packet and used them in baking. They were delicious. I was happy with the price as well.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »