Great product

Posted by Reviewer3324186 on May 27, 2009

I read information on thyroid issues and iodine. I purchased this product to see if it would help my thyroid problem, i could not level out on my meds. I took this product for 2 weeks prior to getting my thyroid test and i finally received the call that it was normal and i did not need to change the level again. I will take this product everyday. It actually works great no nasty taste. I would recommed this to anyone that has thyroid issues. My dr did not tell be about iodine problems with thyroid problems. If I would have known I would have used it earlier

Seems to be helping my thyroid and adrenals.....along with Ribose and Celtic Sea Salt

Posted by Reviewer2597768 on Jul 02, 2009

Just a few drops each day and I do feel better. I am also using Jarrow Formulas, Ribose Powder 200g (iHerb as well)....Dr. Jensen has written several books and I value his information. This Dulse was said to be one of the purest (and most gently absorbing) formulations of iodine (via a health practitioner I have been working with). Simce I started using this, Ribose and adding sea salt to my diet....my thyroid is better and I am sleeping much better!!!! Previously, I was of the mind set that salt was not good for me. I have disposed of that myth and am generously salting my food with celtic sea salt.....my mind and body are much happier! Most of our health imbalances are so..easily corrected...thanks iHerb.com for a great site and excellent service!

Helped my thyroid function and body temperature.

Posted by Reviewer3020809 on Mar 21, 2012

My temperature ran low, and I was often cold easily. I tired easily with physical activity, even vacuuming the house. I'm not sure if my thyroid was under active or overactive. My symptoms would say under active, but I'm very thin (vegetarian and exerciser). My homeopath recommended a kelp supplement. I have an allergy to kelp, but not the dulse. After about one month of taking this product, my body temperature came to normal, I don't get cold easily, and I am not tired after physical activity. Only 6 drops per day, and on my second bottle. There is hardly any taste, easy to take, great price, and no yucky ingredients.

Great product!

Posted by sweetheart on Jul 23, 2012

Easy way to get iodine! No need to swallow capsules or tablets, a few drops of this in a small glass of water gives you what you need! Iodine is essential for us but people in the western countries don't get nearly enough of it from food. It's not dangerous to overdose it a little: people who regularly eat seaweeds get much more of iodine daily than is supposed to be healthy. However those people live longer than most of us. Coincidence?

Review

Posted by Reviewer1669242 on Dec 25, 2008

I am pleased with this supplement.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1306341 on Jul 16, 2010

As a person who was iodine deficient, I have found this to be an outstanding product providing outstanding results!

Shipment

Posted by Reviewer3361744 on Mar 30, 2011

If you ship any faster, things will get here before I order them! Good job, good prices, good products

Great for electrolyte replacement

Posted by Reviewer1154704 on Jul 20, 2011

This has a very mild taste and is perfect for homemade sports gels or in a recovery smoothie.

so far very good

Posted by Reviewer1171778 on Jan 24, 2012

mild flavor, easy to administer

Tastes Good

Posted by Reviewer3348460 on Jan 29, 2012

Seems to be one of the better iodine sources out there. A squirt in kids and my shake in the mornings.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »