mild taste

Posted by Reviewer1171778 on Mar 24, 2012

We like this product for building iodine stores. We put it in our children's milk in the morning and they don't even notice it.

Bernard Jensen's, Liqui-Dulse, 4 oz

Posted by Reviewer1243295 on Nov 30, 2011

I use this and Licorice for my thyroid. Works great. Sometimes I use 3 drops, other times I just use one or two drops. If I have insomnia it's usually because my throid is underactive. The trick is getting enough Iodine and not too much because this will over activate the thyroid and then you will also have insomnia. Listen to your body, it will tell you what it's doing.

Liqui-Dulse

Posted by Reviewer1722221 on Jun 10, 2011

I have tried several different brands and types of dulse/iodine products and this one is my favorite and it seems to work the best. I do have fond childhood memories of using iodine on the many chigger bites of living in a rural area - so the slight iodine taste is not offensive to me.

Liqui-Dulse

Posted by Reviewer2923839 on Dec 09, 2010

I have just begun taking this product so cant say that I notice big results yet but I like it and I trust the quality of Dr Jensen's products.

Works great for my body.

Posted by Reviewer3006887 on Apr 09, 2010

I have tried many iodine products,this product works great for my body.

Speedy Service/competitive prices

Posted by Reviewer2067059 on May 17, 2009

Product itself is necessary with my thyroid issues. Keeps swelling down.

Moonjay

Posted by Reviewer1791512 on Feb 04, 2009

we loove that product. We have an intuitive healer that recommends it to us as a support for thyroid. We are taking it in a larger amount than prescribed. She says that it is the only iodine product on the market that is absorbable to the body and that doesn't create any damage.

Raising basil temp.

Posted by Reviewer2954285 on Nov 04, 2008

Took a few months, but now I am at 97.0 + on my basil temperature using this and 7-keto daily.

Bev Thompson

Posted by Reviewer1238839 on Aug 11, 2008

Most of us don't realize how iodine can help with thyroid function. This is a great way to address any deficiencies.

Wow

Posted by Reviewer2566378 on Jan 22, 2008

If you need something for your thyroid this would be it. The first day I took this product I immediately had a burst of energy. You might want to take the right amount of drops. I believe it's 4 drops. I took more and after a week had to adj. drastically. It works! I will continue using this. I usually use Kelp and/or a mixture of sea stuff but this seems to provide instant results for me. The price is unbeatable!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »