10% Off Orders Over $40!

Bernard Jensen's, Nova Scotia Dulse, 550 mg, 100 Tablets

Dulse

Posted by Reviewer1027418 on Sep 26, 2011

I got rid of arthritus with this product. It runs in my family and when I started to get it when I was 40 in a 9 month period it went away when I started taking it and I am 62 now and still have no problems in my joints.

Natural multivitamin

Posted by odereviews on Jul 10, 2013

Nova Scotial Dulse has Sodium, Potasium, Magnesium, Calcium, Iron, Iodine, Fluorine, Zinc, Manganese, Copper, Chromium, Vitamin A, Vitamin B1 (Thiamine), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B3(Niacin), Vitamin B6 (Pyrodoxine), Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin), Vitamin C... working as natural multivitamin This is fairly priced Nova Scotia Dulse product. Taste and smell is pretty strange, but that is how it's on almost every seaweed product. If you are looking for natural multivitamin, why not give this a go?

Dulse tablets

Posted by Reviewer2882806 on May 05, 2011

I'm not too happy with these new tablets - I'd prefer the previous capsule version. The round tablet is medium size and I can swallow two tablets easily, but I don't like tablets. However, this dulse is a valuable source of minerals and phytonutrients. The bottle has a good bottleneck and bottle cap.