Natural multivitamin

Posted by odereviews on Jul 10, 2013

Nova Scotial Dulse has Sodium, Potasium, Magnesium, Calcium, Iron, Iodine, Fluorine, Zinc, Manganese, Copper, Chromium, Vitamin A, Vitamin B1 (Thiamine), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B3(Niacin), Vitamin B6 (Pyrodoxine), Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin), Vitamin C... working as natural multivitamin This is fairly priced Nova Scotia Dulse product. Taste and smell is pretty strange, but that is how it's on almost every seaweed product. If you are looking for natural multivitamin, why not give this a go?

Purple Seaweed. (Nova Scotia Dulse)

Posted by 4961958242949454593 on May 29, 2015

I used this product to get rid of a goitre which my doctor said I needed surgery for. When I ran out of it, I used kelp, but the goitre came back, so I got some more Nova Scotia Dulse. It works. I know other people who needed the surgery and I told them about it. People who had the surgery are cranky they did not find out about this simple cheap healthy alternative to surgery. My doctor did not tell me that goitres are from underactive thyroid due to iodine deficiency.

Dulse

Posted by Reviewer1027418 on Sep 26, 2011

I got rid of arthritus with this product. It runs in my family and when I started to get it when I was 40 in a 9 month period it went away when I started taking it and I am 62 now and still have no problems in my joints.

Dulse tablets

Posted by Reviewer2882806 on May 05, 2011

I'm not too happy with these new tablets - I'd prefer the previous capsule version. The round tablet is medium size and I can swallow two tablets easily, but I don't like tablets. However, this dulse is a valuable source of minerals and phytonutrients. The bottle has a good bottleneck and bottle cap.