Great Shampoo!

Posted by Reviewer1949470 on Oct 21, 2009

This is a very nice natural shampoo! It really cleanses my hair with an herb smell to it. I absolutely love how great it makes my hair look!! Will definitely be buying it again!

Did not like the reformed amla shine shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1378227 on Jun 28, 2011

I ordered the liguid Amla shampoo that I have been using for years and was sent the new cream shampoo in a tube which I tried and did not like. Sent 5 tubes back.I would love to know if you can possibly get me the Amla Shampoo in the bottle shown here, which is liquid. Please let me know and I will definitely order some.

Posted by miracle on Mar 01, 2013

good shampoo, but INCI isn't so good

Smells healthy

Posted by Reviewer2918778 on Feb 13, 2009

Maybe it's just aromatherapy, but I always feel refreshed and healthily clean when I use this shampoo. My scalp and hair feel nice too, though.

A very nice shampoo.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Dec 09, 2010

Smells good, feels good, and does the job. As with some other healthy shampoos, I wish they produced a matching conditioner too.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer3223054 on May 03, 2010

I've used this for years. Once in a while I try something new but go back to it. I like the scent and it leaves my course, curly hair soft.

Clean Fluffy Hair!

Posted by Reviewer2208123 on May 10, 2010

Love this shampoo. It does a great job of cleaning the hair. My hair has lots of body after using this.

great product

Posted by Reviewer3255783 on Oct 04, 2010

great product

Enjoyed the shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1437658 on Oct 12, 2010

I enjoy using this ayurvedic shampoo. It doesn't lather as much as ones with sulfates, but if you want a natural and fresh shampoo, this is a good one.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1551180 on Feb 04, 2010

This shampoo leaves my hair hydrated and looking healthy. I love the smell and the ingredients. I am definitely going to order more when I run out.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »