Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.
Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Customer Reviews

Better Botanicals, Botanical Hair Oil, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

$13.06
$16.99
Savings of: $3.93 (23% Off)
4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews
Write a Review
Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews English
Sort by

Items 1-5 of 8 total

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Отличная аюрведическая смесь масел для волос

9 people found the following review helpful

Posted by LoveIHerbVeryMuch on Oct 26, 2013

Purchased at iHerb

Отличная смесь масел для волос. Очень удобно наносить на волосы, она в виде спрея с хорошим пульверизатором. В составе и амла, и брами, и брингарадж! Суперсостав для здоровых и крепких волос. Наносить на корни и на длину, волосы напитанные и очень ухоженные. Очень рекомендую!

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

One of best mixtures I've used

4 people found the following review helpful

Posted by katrintheevil on Jul 28, 2013

Purchased at iHerb

+ rich formula, really nourishes my hair, not too overpriced judging by the effect and ingredients list +/- spray tip makes it easy to apply oil on my hair, though I've noticed it tends to spray bathroom floor etc a little when I'm not cautious enough. Spray tip also makes me use a bit more than i need.. - scent- It might be the sesame or macadamia oil.. hard to say, but the strength of it won't make your head achy, it's not that bad ;) I've been using different kinds of oils to oil my hair and scalp for over a year now. I must admit that this was the first mix of oils I had little trouble washing off- that's why after first use I've mixed it 50-50 with sunflower oil (one I had around). Also, I usually leave it for 2-3 hours, always on damp hair, sometimes apply hair mask too, especially when my strands seem dryer than usual ;) General effect: Makes my hair less unruly, fuller, moisturized, softer, helps to define my curls. I'm considering repurchase.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Quite well

4 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1460233 on Sep 05, 2011

Purchased at iHerb

I use it as pre-wash but I have not noticed anything special (no longer or stronger hair). It absorbs well and leaves hair soft. The smell is not very good.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Muy bueno

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by SandraZGZ on Sep 10, 2011

Purchased at iHerb

Con poca cantidad tienes suficiente. Cunde mucho y deja el pelo muy suave y huele muy bien

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

positive

Posted by 4615305890979243283 on Nov 17, 2013

Purchased at iHerb

Great products will certainly buy it again. fast shipping.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Items 1-5 of 8 total

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »