Better Botanicals Dandelion Moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer2366235 on Sep 10, 2008

The smell alone is enough reason to buy this product! Fantastic, light and silky, every day moisturizer. A little goes a long way. I'm addicted to this product!

Good day moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer2998116 on Mar 06, 2009

This moisturizer is non-greasy and effective. I did not suffer any adverse effects on my skin (I've been using it for 3 months). I like the scent - it is mildly sweet and spicy but I have family members who don't. For the price its a great choice.

youthful skin

Posted by Reviewer3234910 on May 17, 2009

I have been using this for years, and my complexion looks really good for a 55 yr old. I highly recommend this product, as well as the other products from this company.

liking it

Posted by Reviewer1801385 on Jun 11, 2008

at first i thought the smell was a bit full on- i am not into smelly stuff unless its natural. got used to it though and like the product, will keep on using it. not too much of anything besides the initial smell factor- well balanced

TOP MARKS

Posted by Reviewer1961497 on Oct 08, 2012

A stellar moisturizer that I've been using for many years. Unlike so many of the new creams, lotions, and foundations, it does not bond to the skin to create a mask-like feel. Nevertheless, it does have staying power. It absorbs well and remains dewy and, for me, provides a great under make-up base. It melds with the skin seamlessly without feeling uncomfortable and tight, and pricewise it's kind.

My favorite moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer1967658 on Apr 09, 2009

I'm scared to say it's the best facial moisturizer I've ever experienced. It's often sold out so I guess tons of people already know this. I ran out once and was seriously distressed! I love all Better Botanicals products.

Great facial product

Posted by Reviewer1100085 on Sep 30, 2010

Love the texture and scent of this moisturizer. I use the cleanser, toner, moisturizer, and undereye cream--all Better Botanicals. You don't need much so they all last a long time.

Dandelion Moisturizer, Better Botanicals

Posted by Reviewer1114057 on Mar 31, 2011

I can never find this at my neighborhood health-food stores, and after using it for the past ten years, need a reliable supply. Great for anyone with sensitive/dry skin.

my once a day moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer1413777 on Mar 30, 2009

I love this moisturizer, it has a light wonderful smell that lifts my spirit. It does not feel heavy or greasy and makes my face feel soft and hydrated.

Smells divine!

Posted by Reviewer1414717 on Apr 25, 2008

This moisturiser smells heavenly of sandalwood, and leaves no greasy residue and a smooth finish. I am allergic to many moisturiers and eye creams, but this one causes no reaction and has been my favorite for years. I wouldn't recommend it for super dry or mature skin as it is quite light.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »