Better Botanicals Dandelion Moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer2366235 on Sep 10, 2008

The smell alone is enough reason to buy this product! Fantastic, light and silky, every day moisturizer. A little goes a long way. I'm addicted to this product!

Good day moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer2998116 on Mar 06, 2009

This moisturizer is non-greasy and effective. I did not suffer any adverse effects on my skin (I've been using it for 3 months). I like the scent - it is mildly sweet and spicy but I have family members who don't. For the price its a great choice.

youthful skin

Posted by Reviewer3234910 on May 17, 2009

I have been using this for years, and my complexion looks really good for a 55 yr old. I highly recommend this product, as well as the other products from this company.

liking it

Posted by Reviewer1801385 on Jun 11, 2008

at first i thought the smell was a bit full on- i am not into smelly stuff unless its natural. got used to it though and like the product, will keep on using it. not too much of anything besides the initial smell factor- well balanced

Smells divine!

Posted by Reviewer1414717 on Apr 25, 2008

This moisturiser smells heavenly of sandalwood, and leaves no greasy residue and a smooth finish. I am allergic to many moisturiers and eye creams, but this one causes no reaction and has been my favorite for years. I wouldn't recommend it for super dry or mature skin as it is quite light.

Dandelion Moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer2342313 on Mar 16, 2009

I have very sensitive skin and have been using this product for years. I'm very satisfied with it.

my once a day moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer1413777 on Mar 30, 2009

I love this moisturizer, it has a light wonderful smell that lifts my spirit. It does not feel heavy or greasy and makes my face feel soft and hydrated.

My favorite moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer1967658 on Apr 09, 2009

I'm scared to say it's the best facial moisturizer I've ever experienced. It's often sold out so I guess tons of people already know this. I ran out once and was seriously distressed! I love all Better Botanicals products.

Great face lotion

Posted by Reviewer3223054 on May 03, 2010

I like the very mild scent and it's got just the right texture for my face. I've used it for years and don't feel the need to try a new brand.

My favorite moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer2020492 on Jun 05, 2010

I believe they have removed the parabens from this product unless they call it something else. I really like this moisturizer and the price at iHerb is really good.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »