Better Life, Dish It Out, Natural Dish Soap, Clary Sage + Citrus, 22 oz (651 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Best so far!

Posted by Reviewer2385058 on Jan 20, 2013

Ingredients are recognizable, doesn't produce heaps of bubbles so you know there aren't any hidden extras in there, little goes a long way. It REALLY cleans well and smell (which i like) doesn't hang around after rinsing! Thanks for carrying this product!

Kind to my hands

Posted by Reviewer1438643 on Aug 23, 2013

This dish washing soap cleans well but it does not cut very greasy dishes with just one wash, you have to do it 2 times. My hands are not dry after using it unlike other chemical washes. The smell is not strong just faintly citrus but this is alright as ingredients used are not harmful to the environment.

Best !!!

Posted by 5599691285139724590 on Jun 05, 2013

Best product I have ever used. Little goes a long way. Very gentle and great cleaning for dishes.

Perfume

Posted by pickier-than-thou on Mar 28, 2014

I don't want such persistent fragrance on my dishes.

Love this dish soap!

Posted by 5320632735664803382 on Feb 26, 2014

I have only had this product for a day and i am in love with it! I thought that the scent was a bit strange but once I had started washing dishes with it I really started to like it. This dish soap is easy on the hands and doesnt dry them out at all! This winter is especially cold and dry for me and this soap doesnt dry my hands like other dish liquids. I think it is really good at cleaning off caked on food too. Compared with other dish liquids I have used this is by far the best! It is chemical free too. There isnt any "hidden" chemical junk in it! I love this soap and will be buying it again.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »