great product

Posted by 5647946419462917540 on Feb 16, 2016

One of the best dish soap I have tried. I will usually buy a new dish soap to try, but in the same time I will buy another bottle of this dish soap to fall back on (in case the new one is below expectation)

Great soap!

Posted by 5600907140801585378 on Dec 15, 2015

Smells amazing, and gentle on skin. I'd order this over and over again.

Good dish Soap

Posted by 5514081950035846903 on Dec 12, 2015

I really like this one. It does not have that chemical smell and is certainly not toxic like some dish soap. Have been using it for some time and keep going back to order more. My dishes are so clean and the bottle is a pretty good size. Will continue using it.

非常好! 安全放心。

Posted by jewelsinchina on Oct 25, 2015

这是iherb.com最好的洗涤剂因为不含Sodium Laurel Sulfate. 我很喜欢。 This is my favorite soap and the only one I found on iherb without Sodium Laurel Sulfate! It works well and I like the smell :-)

Excellent product, does just what it says!

Posted by CareyJaneClark on Sep 03, 2015

This is my favorite dish soap. I definitely prefer the Clary Sage & Citrus over the unscented, as the unscented (to me) has an overwhelmingly "soapy" smell. It cuts the grease, just like it says, and lasts a long time. I feel that it's better at washing with less water, so I use a sponge and soap my dishes first, then rinse, rather than filling a sink, but this is the method I normally use.

Dish Soap

Posted by 5720256647844415345 on Sep 02, 2015

I decided to try this product because I have been using the automatic dish detergent for a long time and love it. It works great! I love it even more that it is safe and NON TOXIC! It smells clean and fresh (naturally scented) and gets my dishes squeaky clean. I love using this product because I don't have to worry about using it for the whole family. When you have children, it makes it that much more important to have non-toxic cleaners on your eating surfaces and more. -Alena

Great dish soap

Posted by 5050728268813205464 on Sep 02, 2015

I really like this dish soap. It took a little bit to get used to the idea of next to no suds when I started using it, but it cleans great! Will definitely purchase again!

A couple of items

Posted by Reviewer1280972 on Aug 28, 2015

Well, I purchased the Natural Dish Soap because I am trying to get away from the chemical detergents. I have tried a couple DIY recipes and thought I wanted something a bit stronger on hand. And although it works great, I will probably keep a jug of DAWN in the cupboard for when I need just a bit more! As for the Clary Sage and Citrus Essentials Oils I purchased... They are just what I wanted. I realize there are some real "zuit" essential oil companies out there now-that have processing and harvest and quality requirements beyond the "normal" but I don't need those, since I do not have the means to "make my own" Essential Oils. I do make tinctures and vinegar's from the herbs I grow and purchase, but I find I have to depend on other companies to produce EO's for me. These will do what I want them to do for me and that is all I can ask of any product I purchase.

Best Ever...

Posted by 5085632817037050501 on Aug 25, 2015

I love this soap! My dish cloths rarely smell when I use it and it gets dishes very clean! Also appreciate that they don't add sulfates...

I hate it

Posted by 5245755714658781119 on May 20, 2015

I hate this product, all dishes are dirty and greasy after dishwashing. No more this soap.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »