Best so far!

Posted by Reviewer2385058 on Jan 20, 2013

Ingredients are recognizable, doesn't produce heaps of bubbles so you know there aren't any hidden extras in there, little goes a long way. It REALLY cleans well and smell (which i like) doesn't hang around after rinsing! Thanks for carrying this product!

Long lasting suds..

Posted by 5618254537096380385 on Sep 15, 2014

Wonderful scent... clean, light, smell. Tackles grease well. Container spout has 4 tiny seed shaped holes which helps with the dispersal of the dishsoap liquid. iHerb does a SUPER job of packinging the products you order. This item had tape over the spout, & the bottle was placed in zipped-locked plastic bag. Thank you, iHerb

Best !!!

Posted by 5599691285139724590 on Jun 05, 2013

Best product I have ever used. Little goes a long way. Very gentle and great cleaning for dishes.

Kind to my hands

Posted by Reviewer1438643 on Aug 23, 2013

This dish washing soap cleans well but it does not cut very greasy dishes with just one wash, you have to do it 2 times. My hands are not dry after using it unlike other chemical washes. The smell is not strong just faintly citrus but this is alright as ingredients used are not harmful to the environment.

Perfume

Posted by pickier-than-thou on Mar 28, 2014

I don't want such persistent fragrance on my dishes.

Cleans well

Posted by Rosequartz on Jul 19, 2014

Cleans well but I prefer the unscented version.

진짜 뽀득뽀득 설거지 할맛 남! 성분도 후기보니 좋네요~~!! 재구망희망 있음!

Posted by 4692675127904934655 on May 11, 2015

구매전에 다른 후기들 보고, 성분 읽어보니까 유해한 성분이 없는것 같아요~ 구매해서 진짜 써보니 저는 향이 상큼하니 괜찮더라구요! 진짜 기름기 강한것도 다 뽀득뽀득 닦이고 기분이 상쾌해집니다 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ앞으로 쭉 써야겠네요~^^

Best Ever...

Posted by 5085632817037050501 on Aug 25, 2015

I love this soap! My dish cloths rarely smell when I use it and it gets dishes very clean! Also appreciate that they don't add sulfates...

Oh how I love this one!

Posted by Reviewer2743819 on May 28, 2013

Smell is nice. Not the best, but still far from bad. It does a really nice job at getting the dishes clean. It works just as good as the regular one I've used to buy at the grocery store. Will definitely buy again! It is kind to my hands which normally get all dry after doing the dishes. Will try the unscented next time, but this is really a good buy.

Love this dish soap!

Posted by 5320632735664803382 on Feb 26, 2014

I have only had this product for a day and i am in love with it! I thought that the scent was a bit strange but once I had started washing dishes with it I really started to like it. This dish soap is easy on the hands and doesnt dry them out at all! This winter is especially cold and dry for me and this soap doesnt dry my hands like other dish liquids. I think it is really good at cleaning off caked on food too. Compared with other dish liquids I have used this is by far the best! It is chemical free too. There isnt any "hidden" chemical junk in it! I love this soap and will be buying it again.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »