Excellent

Posted by 4886152495869610656 on Feb 21, 2013

This dish soap had a very high EWG rating, so I decided to try it. A little goes a long way! It suds really well and is tough on grease and grime. Can't go wrong with this soap.

Better Life, Dish It Out, Natural Dish Soap, Unscented

Posted by 4668620816879496490 on May 27, 2013

I bought this product because it has fewer chemicals in it... and it's also Unscented. The dish soap suds nicely, and gets greasy pans clean, without being rough on my hands.

solved my problem

Posted by Reviewer2135360 on Mar 15, 2014

It works great (suds are better in hot water) AND I finally no longer have itching and scaling problems on my hands. It got better with other soaps that are closer to natural, but this is the first one that really works... dishes and pots and pans are shiny clean and the skin on my hands is great! At last, no gloves.

Best non-toxic dish soap

Posted by Reviewer1565138 on Nov 25, 2013

This product is among the very few that scores so highly in the EWG rating. Top-notch, works really well, too!

Very good product!

Posted by 4621853022684336711 on Jan 28, 2014

This Dish Soap is budget-friendly and it has discreet, natural scent. Also it washes free from oil very good.

No SLS!!!

Posted by jewelsinchina on Nov 25, 2014

I like this soap a lot. I bought it because it didn't contain sodium laurel sulfate. Most "natural" ones have SLS, this is the only on I found on iherb without it.

Disappointing

Posted by Reviewer1147568 on Feb 09, 2016

My most recent purchase of this product (June 2015) was very disappointing. It is very Scented. Smells like perfume - a very musty, sweet and gag inducing odor. I have not called the company, but am letting others on this website know that this product is not unscented. It is my third bottle. The first two bottles were fine and had no noticeable odor. But now I can not trust this brand to be unscented. I will need to find yet another alternative soap that cuts grease without making me feel ill.

very clean

Posted by freeradicle on May 27, 2016

No scent, no ethoxylates, no chemical preservatives. Cleans well but just slightly drying on the hands.

Safest Dish Soap I Have Found

Posted by HealthyIsHappy on Dec 20, 2015

I love this stuff. It is the most inoffensive natural dish soap I have found, and it works well. The only problem I had with it, in the beginning, was that it was so thick it would sometimes fall off the sponge before I got it to absorb. So I started diluting it with distilled water. I know adding water can change ph and allow microbes to grow, so I'm not sure this is an idea ripe for adaptation, but it works great for me. I use an empty bottle of the dish soap, add some dish soap from a fresh bottle, add a little less water than whatever amount of dish soap I've added, then mix. The proportions don't have to be exact. I have found that even at 50-50 it still works well. There was one batch that was quite a bit thinner, so I didn't dilute much. I thought, "There goes my cost-saving measure!" I figured people had perhaps complained it was too thick. But the next batch was thick again, thankfully. This method has made this quite affordable compared to what appear to be cheaper (but also thinner and preservative-laden) "natural" dish soaps. So happy that iHerb carries this and hope very much they do not raise the price or ever consider discontinuing this product.

Great soap

Posted by 5285480677041804977 on Aug 05, 2014

Love this soap. I feel good about using it in my home.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »