Excellent

Posted by 4886152495869610656 on Feb 21, 2013

This dish soap had a very high EWG rating, so I decided to try it. A little goes a long way! It suds really well and is tough on grease and grime. Can't go wrong with this soap.

Better Life, Dish It Out, Natural Dish Soap, Unscented

Posted by 4668620816879496490 on May 27, 2013

I bought this product because it has fewer chemicals in it... and it's also Unscented. The dish soap suds nicely, and gets greasy pans clean, without being rough on my hands.

Best non-toxic dish soap

Posted by Reviewer1565138 on Nov 25, 2013

This product is among the very few that scores so highly in the EWG rating. Top-notch, works really well, too!

solved my problem

Posted by Reviewer2135360 on Mar 15, 2014

It works great (suds are better in hot water) AND I finally no longer have itching and scaling problems on my hands. It got better with other soaps that are closer to natural, but this is the first one that really works... dishes and pots and pans are shiny clean and the skin on my hands is great! At last, no gloves.

Very good product!

Posted by 4621853022684336711 on Jan 28, 2014

This Dish Soap is budget-friendly and it has discreet, natural scent. Also it washes free from oil very good.

No SLS!!!

Posted by jewelsinchina on Nov 25, 2014

I like this soap a lot. I bought it because it didn't contain sodium laurel sulfate. Most "natural" ones have SLS, this is the only on I found on iherb without it.

BAD SHIPMENT, BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE

Posted by Reviewer1461330 on Oct 17, 2013

SHIPMENT ARRIVED DAMAGED> IT HAS BEEN MORE THAN 2 WEEKS AND HAVE NOT RECEIVED CREDIT NOR A RETURN LABEL WHICH I WAS PROMISED I WOULD RECEIVE. VERY DISSATISFIED.

Good

Posted by Reviewer3363456 on Jul 02, 2014

We like this dish soap, it cleans well, it's natural and unscented, my kind of product!

Great soap

Posted by 5285480677041804977 on Aug 05, 2014

Love this soap. I feel good about using it in my home.

Unscented, tough on grease, natural!

Posted by 5564529507795853477 on Dec 12, 2014

I love this dish soap. It has no smell, and is tough on grease. Also it doesn't dry out my hands too much compared to other grease busting soaps.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »