Love This Soap

Posted by 5718601028718978385 on Apr 14, 2016

I have an allergy to a common preservative that is used in many cosmetic and cleaning products. Better Life Dish Soap does not contain that chemical. It's gentle on my skin when washing dishes. I even use it for my hand washables. It rinses easily leaving no residue behind. I've been using it for a year and have no complaints.

very good

Posted by 4699294256176068736 on Apr 08, 2016

very good

dishes

Posted by 4817935717443869789 on Mar 24, 2016

I am happy to use this product on my dishes. I hate the idea of putting chemicals all over things I eat/cook off of. This dish soap allows me not to do that:)

Disappointing

Posted by Reviewer1147568 on Feb 09, 2016

My most recent purchase of this product (June 2015) was very disappointing. It is very Scented. Smells like perfume - a very musty, sweet and gag inducing odor. I have not called the company, but am letting others on this website know that this product is not unscented. It is my third bottle. The first two bottles were fine and had no noticeable odor. But now I can not trust this brand to be unscented. I will need to find yet another alternative soap that cuts grease without making me feel ill.

perfect dish soap

Posted by 5435620614904630984 on Dec 27, 2015

I like this soap very much, it is very efficient, has no fragrance and it is easy to wash off the dishes

Safest Dish Soap I Have Found

Posted by HealthyIsHappy on Dec 20, 2015

I love this stuff. It is the most inoffensive natural dish soap I have found, and it works well. The only problem I had with it, in the beginning, was that it was so thick it would sometimes fall off the sponge before I got it to absorb. So I started diluting it with distilled water. I know adding water can change ph and allow microbes to grow, so I'm not sure this is an idea ripe for adaptation, but it works great for me. I use an empty bottle of the dish soap, add some dish soap from a fresh bottle, add a little less water than whatever amount of dish soap I've added, then mix. The proportions don't have to be exact. I have found that even at 50-50 it still works well. There was one batch that was quite a bit thinner, so I didn't dilute much. I thought, "There goes my cost-saving measure!" I figured people had perhaps complained it was too thick. But the next batch was thick again, thankfully. This method has made this quite affordable compared to what appear to be cheaper (but also thinner and preservative-laden) "natural" dish soaps. So happy that iHerb carries this and hope very much they do not raise the price or ever consider discontinuing this product.

Good natural dish soap

Posted by carmenpear on Nov 24, 2015

It's difficult to find one dish wash without SLS, paraben and other chemicals. If you love natural this dish wash is one of the MUST buy products in your list.

Works very well!

Posted by 5117694514551587603 on Nov 20, 2015

I love this dish soap! It's truly unscented, suds very well in soft water (not so much in hard) and does its claim of cutting through grease. Also, a little goes a long way! I only need a drop to get several dishes done and, with daily use, one bottle lasted about 3 months. I'm on my second bottle and don't foresee myself switching to anything else. I cook with lots of fats and oils and can honestly say this cuts through them all. I just washed a baking pan last night that was full of grease and olive oil from chicken legs that were baking in the oven, and it cut through everything. The only reason I'm taking off 1 star is because I wish this came as a pump instead of as a squirt bottle. Yes, I find it annoying to have to keep grabbing the bottle with my soapy dish gloves to squirt out more soap onto my sponge. In addition, once it gets to the bottom, you have to keep it flipped upside down so it doesn't take forever for the remaining soap to come out. Naturally it doesn't stand up that way on its own and keeps falling into my sink. I guess you could say I give the performance 5 stars, but 4 stars for the design.

REALLY AND TRULY UNSCENTED

Posted by Reviewer2054091 on Sep 02, 2015

Finally, I have found a dish liquid that purports to be unscented, and truly is. I've had bad experiences with the other brands available here, and every third or fourth bottle has perfume in it. Bad quality control, I guess. But I can't use them. I have too many problems with fragrances. I give them away or throw them away. Money out the window. I've had a few replaced by complaining, but that gets old. This is my first bottle of this brand. It works very well, and I don't get a rash, headache, sinus infection or diarrhea from any rogue smells in it. It's pure and clean. UPDATE: Alas, all good things come to an end. The performance of this dish liquid id great, but I found after using it for a while that my hands were breading out. That's just me. Aside from my sensitivity, it is a good product.

Not bad ...

Posted by Reviewer3000993 on Jul 30, 2015

... but PLANET dishwashing liquid is way way better ... so, won't be buying this again.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »