Better Life, Even the Kitchen Sink, Green Cleansing Scrubber, 16 oz (473 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Good cleaner without nasty scents!

Posted by healthydoesit on Oct 10, 2013

This cleaner worked great on the toilet and tub. I'm highly sensitive to chemicals and scented products. This scrub gave me no problems with breathing! Huge success. I like that this doesn't contain harmful chemicals like most cleaners. It kept the surfaces very clean. Thanks for offering this product. I will purchase again. Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

Great mild scrubber

Posted by Reviewer3059703 on Dec 04, 2012

This does not replace my Bar Keepers Friend but it is a great mild scrubber to use on things you are worried about scratching. No bad odors with this one!

BEST & SAFEST PRODUCT I'VE USED

Posted by 5099035639225853906 on Dec 31, 2013

Our grout has needed to be cleaned for years, so you can imagine how dirty and ground in it was. It is in our marble floors and travertine floors. We bought expensive, very toxic, several-step products to clean the grout that couldn't touch the stone. They didn't work very well. Saw this product on Shark Tank. It's amazing and non-toxic. My grout looks great!. It takes some scrubbing, but nothing like before.

Great srubber!

Posted by 5536951012389095511 on Feb 01, 2014

Like all the other products from Better life, this is a great one. Best scrubber I have tried, and safe and toxin free.

very good

Posted by 4686575028615651198 on Jul 24, 2014

but the smell is not nice

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »