Another good product!

Posted by Reviewer3059703 on Dec 04, 2012

Clean wood with no fake Pledge sheen and buildup! And I love the smell!

Great product

Posted by 5577290196219021226 on Mar 17, 2014

This not only smells good without being over powering - it works great. Leaves a nice shine & no residue.

I'll buy it again!

Posted by pickier-than-thou on Jul 07, 2014

Cleans perfectly and smells like fresh air with a hint of cinnamon.

Works great.

Posted by Reviewer3106204 on Aug 10, 2014

It's hard to find a furniture polish that is natural and works well. This is it. This is the only product I use on my wood furniture.

Sprayed once... water marks on furniture gone!

Posted by 5618254537096380385 on Sep 15, 2014

I sprayed this product on a dusting cloth one time, and dusted my entire den. Used on the flat screen TV, leather sofa, and many antiques. Goes far... smells wonderful. Worked well on the "water-rings" on the top of an old antique chest (my husband was not careful and placed an iced drink on it... several times).

I really like this product

Posted by 5329914339733021082 on Apr 22, 2016

This is a very nice cleaner and polish for our wood furniture. It looks so nice and it is good for the wood finish, as well. I also like the smell of the cinnamon and lavender. It's fresh.

excellent natural product!!

Posted by 5083584220133956635 on Aug 07, 2016

i love this polish and find that it does a wonderful job putting that nice sheen on all my wood tables and stands! for years i went without a spray in my cleaning regime, such as pledge, because of the toxic ingredients , but have now found an excellent replacement . the smell is also pleasant.

your skin will love it

Posted by 4704916010842636465 on Jul 21, 2014

This is my new favorite wood cleaner. It leaves a velvety finish that's not oily and smells nice, too. I wanted something that polished my furniture without making me nervous about absorbing all the chemicals and this fit the bill.

Interesting furniture polish

Posted by 4828569383796290654 on Sep 05, 2013

great smelling

Wish it smelled differently

Posted by 5030476915445611762 on Aug 15, 2012

I would call this a cleaner not a polish. No shine left after uses. I personally don't care for the smell of this product.