All purpose cleaner

Posted by 4861754618116667636 on Feb 18, 2016

I used this on my kitchen linoleum floor and my front room wood floor after it dried it left a very bad film. I had to was and re wash the floors. I also tried it on bathtub and didn't seem to clean it. I'm very disappointed in this product

Great

Posted by SpeakOut on Dec 22, 2015

Good for all surfaces in the kitchen - table, cooker, countertop. I use it everywhere, clean refrigerator, coffee maker, microwave. I spray and wipe, very easy to use. Good the result.

Love It

Posted by 5484869416489937085 on Sep 02, 2015

I use this and the Scent Free version. LOVE BOTH. This scent is very light and easy on the nose/head. Cleans great too!

What ever green

Posted by 5697212514133051543 on Aug 27, 2015

This is my second time ordering this product. It works great and I use it to. Lean everything. I have even recommended it to my family and friends.

I love WHAT-ever!

Posted by 4671716093603285522 on Jan 03, 2015

This spray is genius! It's not harmful for your skin or your pets, still it gets the job DONE! It leaves no residue, no horrible smell - it's perfect for those who want a affordable alternative to the traditional all-around cleaners.

Love it!

Posted by MistyJ on Dec 23, 2014

Really a great cleanser. I was tired of breathing toxic fumes and really trying to avoid chemical products. While it might not have to POW some of the bleach-like chemical cleaners have, I feel better using it. I took the vent to my stove hood off (covered in grease), sprayed it and let it sit for a couple of minutes, then rinsed it with water. Came right off! No scrubbing needed. It is a great all around general cleanser.

All over

Posted by Dani46 on Sep 02, 2014

I use this to clean anything from stains on the floor to bathroom sink, its works great, and has a good price.

Super!

Posted by 5746278040938762961 on Jul 27, 2014

I LOVE this spray! I feed my cats raw meat and bones so it's like a killing scene every time after they've done eating. This spray is great on cleaning the grease and dried blood from the tile floor. It smells great too, and wouldn't leave any stain on the floor! I also love the fact that it's all natural so it wouldn't do any harm to me or my cats. I am looking to order the second bottle already!

Great Product

Posted by 5517624997709857958 on Jul 14, 2014

We use this on everything from counters to table to carpets and we have no complaints. This was my first time purchasing and I was not dissapointed.

nice!

Posted by 4860846864611517752 on Jun 27, 2014

smells good in a natural, essential oil way. cleans well too.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »