Better Life, Work It Own It, Clary Sage + Citrus Natural Lotion, 12 oz (354 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

okay

Posted by Reviewer3196486 on Jun 28, 2012

No Parabens or Phthalates but it contains phenoxyethanol

Not a Fan of the Smell.

Posted by Reviewer3162984 on Jan 09, 2013

I decided to try this because of the favorable reviews. I'm usually fairly pleased by most scents, but the lemon/sage combo in this lotion does not smell nice to me at all! It's very strong and smells kindof like a medicinal lemon. That being said, I am going to save it and use it this summer, as I'm sure it will repel insects. In fact, that's what it smells like, an insecticide lotion. I'm allergic to bees and very sensitive to mosquito bites so I know what essential oils work and have mixed a lot of lotions myself. This is along the lines of the strongest ones I've created. If this works like I think it will, I'll just keep it in stock for summer weather. I can't mix my own for this price! That's why I gave it five stars even though I don't care for the smell. It didn't serve the purpose I intended, but it will serve another.

Posted by Reviewer1903264 on Mar 12, 2012

Good product: decent price, moisturizing enough and absorbs well. Quite a strong, sweet lemony scent which I personally like, but if you're not a friend of fragrances (and lemon) this might not be your thing.

Great lotion

Posted by Reviewer2849237 on Mar 24, 2012

Terrific body lotion, would buy again happily. Thin, rich lotion that soaks in fast. Smells like citrus + sage!, works for men and women.

Gotta OWN IT!

Posted by Reviewer3131320 on Apr 21, 2012

Love the scent, the price and the way it goes on. It's a light, but effective lotion. The scent is not strictly male or female - it's fresh and slightly herbed. I will definately be back for more.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »