okay

Posted by Reviewer3196486 on Jun 28, 2012

No Parabens or Phthalates but it contains phenoxyethanol

Not a Fan of the Smell.

Posted by Reviewer3162984 on Jan 09, 2013

I decided to try this because of the favorable reviews. I'm usually fairly pleased by most scents, but the lemon/sage combo in this lotion does not smell nice to me at all! It's very strong and smells kindof like a medicinal lemon. That being said, I am going to save it and use it this summer, as I'm sure it will repel insects. In fact, that's what it smells like, an insecticide lotion. I'm allergic to bees and very sensitive to mosquito bites so I know what essential oils work and have mixed a lot of lotions myself. This is along the lines of the strongest ones I've created. If this works like I think it will, I'll just keep it in stock for summer weather. I can't mix my own for this price! That's why I gave it five stars even though I don't care for the smell. It didn't serve the purpose I intended, but it will serve another.

Posted by Reviewer1903264 on Mar 12, 2012

Good product: decent price, moisturizing enough and absorbs well. Quite a strong, sweet lemony scent which I personally like, but if you're not a friend of fragrances (and lemon) this might not be your thing.

Works ok but the smell...

Posted by YoyosWorld on Nov 04, 2015

This lotion absorbs pretty fast but the smell was unpleasant for me. It reminds me of the smell of ginger or root herbs, which I do not like. However, it feels like on the skin and I will finish it.

Great herbal scent

Posted by 5620863160843632077 on Apr 04, 2016

This lotion is very rich and creamy, yet is absorbed easily without leaving a greasy residue. The scent is very fresh and herbal, reminding me of rosemary, sage and a touch of citrus. As a woman, I appreciate having something that is not so flowery. The scent would probably be enjoyed by men as well, when they need a little tending after a day outside.

denmark

Posted by Reviewer2074176 on Nov 11, 2011

Fresh smell and easy to use. Any oily skin after using. i really recommend. and actually price is quite cheap

Great lotion

Posted by Reviewer2849237 on Mar 24, 2012

Terrific body lotion, would buy again happily. Thin, rich lotion that soaks in fast. Smells like citrus + sage!, works for men and women.

Gotta OWN IT!

Posted by Reviewer3131320 on Apr 21, 2012

Love the scent, the price and the way it goes on. It's a light, but effective lotion. The scent is not strictly male or female - it's fresh and slightly herbed. I will definately be back for more.

Love this lotion.

Posted by Reviewer3112740 on Oct 28, 2012

This lotion is the best. It sinks into the skin and doesn't leave the skin feeling greasy. And the scent is heavenly, My skin feels smooth for a long time. I highly recommend this lotion for dry skin.

good economic choice!

Posted by 5060064503616270174 on Sep 11, 2013

Nice smell and great value!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »