Delicious!

Posted by Reviewer2295762 on May 06, 2014

I add this to all kinds of dishes. Tasty flavor but definitely salty so don't over do it.

Better Than Bouillon

Posted by Reviewer2330192 on Jan 28, 2012

Very good prices compared to other places. Fast shipping and it was packaged well. Of course the product is excellent for us vegetarians. Would order again.

Better than boxed and easier to store

Posted by 5087608057762264881 on Dec 29, 2014

Flavor is much better than boxed stock and you can control the intensity by adding more or less. I like a vege tasting sauce, soup or stew. Convenience is great and according to PBS, America's Test Kitchen TV show, it can stay refrigerated for up to 2 years although they didn't qualify that statement indicating if it applied also to already opened jars. Nonetheless I have tried various boxed stocks and they all have other ingredients added and have a weak vege flavor so this is much better suited to my tastes. The only thing I would prefer is less salt. I compensate by not adding salt to whatever I'm cooking. I would like though to have the control of salt left up to me. Other than the salt issue this product is great and I've made this, the chicken, and beef base a pantry staple and intend to add the clam base.

Thick, good taste

Posted by Reviewer2194789 on Mar 24, 2014

Thick, adds very good taste to stews, soups.

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer1794493 on Jun 07, 2011

Tastes great and is easy to store.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1811612 on May 21, 2012

This is the best organic vegetarian bouillon I have found. Has a great taste and is easy to use. You can spoon out as much or as little as you need.

great taste

Posted by Reviewer1816976 on Sep 11, 2013

great for cooking and even better that it is organic. Long lasting and tastes good

That flavor they can't pick out

Posted by 5058521787727018579 on Jul 05, 2012

I bought the vegetable base as an alternative to the usual meat bases. The flavor was well developed and lent very well to soups.

Better Than Bouillon

Posted by sconley on Dec 17, 2013

Fantastic purchase. We use it in soup, stew, stir fry, you name it. I like that I can better control the amount of flavor I add versus cubes.

Yumm

Posted by Reviewer2075506 on Feb 12, 2014

Very delicious, great in soups and sauces

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »