Better Than Bouillon, Organic, Vegetable Base, 8 oz (227 g)

Makes great soups

Posted by 5057431764443028605 on Apr 30, 2012

I have used this product for years. It is better than bouillon or any other kind of soup base. I use it for all my soups. (I mix the vegetable with the mushroom base.)

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1811612 on May 21, 2012

This is the best organic vegetarian bouillon I have found. Has a great taste and is easy to use. You can spoon out as much or as little as you need.

That flavor they can't pick out

Posted by 5058521787727018579 on Jul 05, 2012

I bought the vegetable base as an alternative to the usual meat bases. The flavor was well developed and lent very well to soups.

Perfect broth

Posted by rachkirch on Sep 23, 2012

I use this broth in so many recipes. I not only use it as a soup base, but I also use it to cook with quinoa to give it an added flavor boost. It's much easier and cheaper to use than cans of broth, and it has just as much if not more flavor.

Delicious-not gluten free though

Posted by Reviewer2593555 on Oct 17, 2012

I loved it, but now I ahve to stop using it because of gluten intolerance. I hope they can make one without hydrolized stuff.