Easy soup maker

Posted by Reviewer2126262 on Apr 27, 2012

My local store stopped carrying this product, so I was beyond happy to see it for sale on iherb for less than my local store used to charge for it. A full bodied taste with a good smooth glassy broth, adds easy richness to chili & beans. A spoon of this, water and some cooked vegetables make an easy tasty soup.

Homely taste

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty on Jul 21, 2013

Very wholesome flavour, cannot tell that it comes from a can as it taste exactly as if one has been braising beef for the last 6 hours. Greatly recommended since it is very worth for its price!

Best Bouillons

Posted by Reviewer2815419 on Jan 25, 2012

All of these bases are fantastic for soups, stews, sauces etc.

Better Than Bouillion Superior Touch Beef Base

Posted by Reviewer2822417 on Feb 15, 2012

Beats any beef base I've tried in over 40 years of cooking, and no MSG!

pretty good beef flavor

Posted by 4785589358155596182 on Nov 11, 2014

great product and great flavor added to soups. Been using for a long time.

beef stock

Posted by nslnsl on Feb 14, 2015

+ excellent taste, not salty and very beefy + good value for money

better than

Posted by 5318663910359152949 on Oct 21, 2014

great product no MSG all natural makes great gravy and onion soup

EXCELLENT

Posted by Reviewer2165922 on Dec 29, 2011

I'VE USED IT FOR A FAIRLY LONG TIME, BUT COULDN'T FIND IT IN NAMPA. SINCE RECEIVING MINE FROM YOU I HAVE FOUND IT IN TWO STORES. THANKS, AS ONE EACH WAS INCLUDED IN CHRISTMAS PRESENTS.

Great in Korean cooking as well!

Posted by 5302767647681372958 on Jul 10, 2015

Even though we don't eat too much beef, I wanted to order this after hearing how much more delicious it is than bouillon. The flavors are so much richer! It even goes extremely well with Korean braised ribs and bulgogi. Definitely give it a try!

Wonderful product!

Posted by Reviewer2189799 on Jan 01, 2012

I love all Better than Bouillon products. Fantastic stuff. Prices are great at iHerb, and their selection is quite extensive. I will continue shopping with them for anything that I need and they carry. There was one mishap--one of the bottles was broken in transit; it had been wrapped with another bottle of Beef Base and there was not enough packing between the two. I did not contact iHerb because the item was so inexpensive; however, I am sure that that they would have sent another one if I had asked. I had a second one and never took the time to contact them. Their prices are so great that I still came out ahead.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »