Delicious!

Posted by 5493251685457932481 on Sep 20, 2013

This makes the very best chicken and dumplings ever! If anyone has doubts...you are missing out!!!

I love this base.

Posted by Reviewer2189799 on Jan 01, 2012

Wonderful product for so many soups and dishes. Works well with a little vegetable base.

Taste good

Posted by Reviewer1905589 on Jun 09, 2016

I'm a big "bouillon" consumer. I'm aware now of sodium glutamate (found in most bouillon) so I wanted to try this one since it doesn't contain any. I must say that I like the taste of it, but I still feel the difference with the other bouillon since it has a milder taste, so better than bouillon? Not for me! But for a healthy alternative, go for it!

great flavour

Posted by 4752280803825910617 on Aug 28, 2016

Still need to research on the ingredients as taste makes me think it's too good to be true

Best bouillon available

Posted by Reviewer2126262 on Apr 27, 2012

Since my local store stopped carrying this, I tried several different broth-making options. None ever came close. My mother-in-law jokes me when I tell her I can make a 10 minute soup, but this broth is how. Its so tasty to me, sometimes I just have a cup of it with crackers. Very smooth, rich and gives great flavor without having little chicken bits like a lot of bouillons do in an attempt to be more authentic.

a must have in any kitchen.

Posted by Reviewer2447333 on Dec 27, 2011

a stable in my kitchen for many years now. only available in speciality store, I was really happy to see it available on iHerb at a reasonable price (same price as store when shipping is added).

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2671016 on Dec 19, 2011

Love the full rich body taste of this chicken base. Like the label says.... "Better Than Bouillion". The name sums it up!

better than

Posted by 5318663910359152949 on Oct 21, 2014

good stuff

Better Than Bouillon, Superior Touch, Chicken Base, 8 oz (227 g)

Posted by Reviewer2939103 on Jan 30, 2012

This product is the best that I have try,I will be buying again.

Great Bouillon!

Posted by Reviewer3082927 on Jan 28, 2012

I so much prefer using Better Than Bouillon Soup bases over the powdered/cubed kind. The flavor is really great and it has no MSG.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »