Better Than Bouillon, Superior Touch, Chicken Base, 8 oz (227 g)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

chicken better than bouillon

Posted by Reviewer1209625 on Feb 10, 2012

We've been using better than bouillon for years, and won't use anything else! Our grocery store stopped carrying it, and rather than go from store to store, I chose to order directly from you.

Better Than Bouillon

Posted by Reviewer1256412 on Feb 16, 2012

Prompt delivery. No problems. This was easy. Thanks.

Best bouillon available

Posted by Reviewer2126262 on Apr 27, 2012

Since my local store stopped carrying this, I tried several different broth-making options. None ever came close. My mother-in-law jokes me when I tell her I can make a 10 minute soup, but this broth is how. Its so tasty to me, sometimes I just have a cup of it with crackers. Very smooth, rich and gives great flavor without having little chicken bits like a lot of bouillons do in an attempt to be more authentic.

Great gravy

Posted by 5169125140301696269 on Jul 30, 2012

I use this to make my gravy, Use it for lots of wys. You can't go wrong if u like gravy. Make a rou with butter and flour use water and this for flaver and you will never bother using just drippings. If I have drippings I use them also.

Good stuff

Posted by 5471593555204295832 on Jul 30, 2013

Other than constantly making sure you don't contaminate the jar with your spoon, it has good chicken flavour and it's not that salty.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »