Ridiculously Delicious!

Posted by 4998265425365448213 on Sep 01, 2012

Oh. My. God. I LOVE this! I made a "fakey chicken soup" with this that was awesome! I added the Red Mill TVP for protein, some celery,thyme, carrot, onion and quinoa pasta shells. It was amazing! This is so flavorful that you can use less than the teaspoon per cup of water (also cuts down the sodium). I can't wait to try in other recipes!

has msg

Posted by Reviewer2578921 on Aug 18, 2014

It has MSG (monosodium glutamate) or Ajino Moto as they call it.

Tastes Like Chicken

Posted by Adeana on Nov 17, 2013

This is a great substitute for real chicken broth. I use it to make chickpea noodle soup, and it is great!

Great Vegan Broth!

Posted by 5004117696887906712 on Feb 23, 2015

We have been using this brand for years now as we turned vegan. We love this chickenless option and can not turn away from it for other brands. The price looks a bit steep but trust me it lasts a long time and is cheaper here on this website than in most other stores and websites. You can make vegan chickenless soup and trick carnivores because the taste is so comparable. 1 tsp can make 1 cup of broth and there are supposed to be 38 cups in the jar. It is an amazing savings compared to boxed broths available in the stores.

Great product.

Posted by 5536951012389095511 on Feb 01, 2014

Used this in soups, and it adds an amazing taste.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2496094 on Aug 31, 2011

I use this for making homemade seitan.

Sold on this product!

Posted by 5206394364112633667 on Oct 28, 2013

This chicken base makes the best vegetable soup ever...can't do without it! Thanks for an awesome product!

Posted by Reviewer2344642 on Dec 24, 2011

This is the best meatless base we have ever used. Highly recommend it!

Great vegetarian sauce & gravy.

Posted by Reviewer2354859 on Jan 03, 2012

I posted this info for the no-beef flavor too. Vegetarian granddaughter AND everyone else who are meat eaters loved it!

Delicious!

Posted by 4714021972443271409 on Sep 04, 2015

One word: delicious! I'm not a vegetarian, but I like to have things around that I know I can share with veggie friends. I didn't expect too much of this, but it's really, really good! It needs to be refrigerated after opening, but the container is small and doesn't take up too space. The bouillon is very concentrated, and a little goes a long way. It can be a little salty, but because it's so concentrated, you can easily half the recommended amount and still get a good flavor with less saltiness. Glad I took a chance on this.