And Excellent Product at a great price

Posted by 5725988799752122256 on Feb 19, 2016

This is a great powdered mild product at a great price. Being a gluten, peanut, treenut, and dairy free family means I need to be very creative in our recipes. Often, Gluten free recipes make up for the lack of gluten by adding the fat and protein using dairy or nuts. I have found that I can substitute the powdered mild called for in these recipes with this powdered soy milk 1:1 and get great results. This is also nice to keep in the pantry as it won't spoil. Great for baking, making dairy-free hot chocolate, or even using as a creamer this is a perfect powdered dairy-free alternative.

Good taste

Posted by 5722985547045243061 on Aug 19, 2015

I love soy milk and this one have a great taste. I have to put 3 tablespoons instead of 2 in order to get the taste that I like. It dissolve very quickly in water.

Excellent taste

Posted by 5084499113538227076 on Mar 26, 2015

i enjoy the taste of this product tremendously. Doesn't have the soya bean taste . Rather it tastes kind of a mix between a non dairy creamer ,and vanilla . It has become my favourite substitute for milk esp in coffees

Great!

Posted by Reviewer3274905 on Oct 03, 2014

Bought this for my travels as my family dont drink dairy milk and my young child cant got without his bottle of milk makes things easier and the taste is good too.

Much better than others Vegan Soy Powder!

Posted by 5064327105102917942 on Sep 25, 2014

I really liked it!!!

Good Vegan Soy Powder

Posted by 5487577923673753692 on Sep 16, 2013

This is a good product to replace cow milk without the bad smelling of milk, Everyone will love it!

very good

Posted by Kassandra on Aug 29, 2013

plane flavour and light for my stomach

Easy to use, great taste

Posted by Reviewer3051715 on Jan 16, 2013

I love this, I use it for making instant hot cocoa: 2 table spoons of this, one table spoon cocoa powder, a little sweetener of your choice, and mix with hot water. The taste is good and it dissolves easily in water.

Great Tasting Milk Alternative

Posted by rabbit on Aug 31, 2012

I love this milk powder! I use it in so many different recipes. I use it to make a variety of vegan cheeses, alfredo sauce, cream of broccoli soup, au gratin potatoes, scalloped potatoes, mashed potatoes, malted milk, hot chocolate, and many other recipes. It contains both calcium and B12, which helps if you are a vegan trying to incorporate these essential vitamins into your diet. A great benefit is that it lasts many times longer than the non-dairy milks which require refrigeration and saves you money in the long run. I've tried the rice milk variety which is made by the same company, but it doesn't really compare to this soy variety. I wish it did because I really try to limit my soy consumption. Unfortunately, the rice milk powder is way too sweet. This soy milk powder tastes great and has become a staple in my pantry.

코코아,홍차랑 환상 조합~