Great!

Posted by Reviewer3274905 on Oct 03, 2014

Bought this for my travels as my family dont drink dairy milk and my young child cant got without his bottle of milk makes things easier and the taste is good too.

so amazing

Posted by 5685610328029488998 on Feb 27, 2015

like it , taste just like old milk and i use it in many different way such as hot chocolate , coffee , cakes and cream sauce

우유를 끊어서

Posted by 4748663481526935844 on Oct 28, 2013

두유먹는데 가루로 활용해보려고 샀어요~ 그냥 물에 타먹어보니 제 입맛에는 약간 느끼.. 딸래미 핫케익가루에도 넣어보고 라떼 우유대신 넣어보기도 했는데 괜찮네요.. 다시 구매할지는 더 먹어봐야 알듯합니다.

Taste is great

Posted by 4705787402615357614 on Dec 13, 2016

Taste is really really good when used as directed, colour very white. I bought this actually for my coffee at work and travel, but it doesn't dissolve like it should. I mix it first with a bit of water but in the end I have a bit of residue in the bottom of my mug. Wil still use it. Not so happy with the gmo's.

taste ok

Posted by 5552755570933766035 on Jan 15, 2017

disloved with a bit sandy taste

Fantastic for office convenience

Posted by 4884553836285577642 on Sep 10, 2016

I keep this in my drawer at work for when I can't make it outside for a coffee. It dissolves well with instant coffee - if you're adding more than 1.5 tsps you might want to wait a little for the hot water to work its magic first instead of stirring too soon and getting big clumps! Saves you from having to constantly cart in soy milk to work when you really only need a little, and obviously can't join the "milk club" in the office. Lasts forever. Recommended!

Great to have found this one.....

Posted by 5089651721250189457 on Jul 16, 2012

So pleased to get my hands on this. This is one product hard to find.... and I am so please I know where to order it from now.

it is good milk

Posted by Reviewer3084879 on Mar 01, 2012

My mother like it.

It's pretty good

Posted by 5374019514682066134 on Sep 10, 2013

Good for powdered stuff. I like the short ingredient list and appreciate powdered soymilk. As expected it never mixes thoroughly no matter how long you stir. Also it's a bit sweet for my taste.

Good!

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 25, 2013

Taste is good, but a bit high in carbs for my liking. (18g pr serving)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »