great

Posted by 5588725436910609902 on Dec 19, 2013

Great

Nice product

Posted by CombinationEczema on Nov 30, 2013

A little goes a long way with this product, I ordered it a yeas ago and lasts for a long time. I like that its unbleached and that I can cut various sized pieces - depending on my needs.

Parchment paper

Posted by 5671941760509610224 on Sep 30, 2013

Great! Pricey, but unbleached and worth it.

Parchment Paper

Posted by 4735081183400240180 on Sep 09, 2013

Love the lower price than other sites. It works wonderfully. Would highly reccommend this wonderful natural product.

Another cheaper option apart from If You Care one...

Posted by TravelRubyHealthGeek on Aug 24, 2013

It seem on iHerb, only If You Care & Beyong Gourmet carrying Parchment Paper (unbleached). Since we are all health conscious, of course when it comes to baking, best thing to use is to use this unbleached parchment paper. Beyond Gourmet is slightly cheaper, so I got it. BIG roll and worth the money. I use it more often in pastry sheet making,easy to roll while putting the dough in the middle with paper both on top and bottom. Tips, to bake oily food, like roasted chicken, or pork chop, place it on the baking sheet make washing so much easier!!!!!!!!! Please click my name to see more of my products review:) If you find my review useful, please click YES.

Good price but ...

Posted by CosmicFriends on Jun 26, 2013

This parchment paper offers good value for money. When I received the roll of parchment paper, I put the whole box on my kitchen scale and found that it weighted only 262g or 0.59lb ! However, the shipping weight of this product charged by iHerb was 1.88 Kg or 4.14 lb! I think it was very unreasonable. Even if you were to order just a roll of parchment alone, the shipping box wouldn't weight 1.6 Kg or 3.55 lb! So, the good value of the parchment paper is totally negated by the shipping weight charged by iHerb.

Baking paper

Posted by Reviewer1717081 on Jun 12, 2013

Love this stuff.

AWESOME STUFF

Posted by DebsPicks on Sep 28, 2012

leave your spatula in the drawer. not needed. just slide them right off. my cookies NEVER Stick

the better parchment paper

Posted by ArizonaHeather on Apr 19, 2012

I use this instead of aluminium foil with great results. Company with a good philosophy.

works well

Posted by Reviewer1333587 on Jan 16, 2012

If you can get past the brown color you will be happy with this parchment paper. It works just like its bleached paper counterpart.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »