Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1640072 on May 24, 2011

I use it all the time for lining baking trays.

Baking paper

Posted by Reviewer1717081 on Jun 12, 2013

Love this stuff.

Parchment Paper

Posted by 4735081183400240180 on Sep 09, 2013

Love the lower price than other sites. It works wonderfully. Would highly reccommend this wonderful natural product.

AWESOME STUFF

Posted by DebsPicks on Sep 28, 2012

leave your spatula in the drawer. not needed. just slide them right off. my cookies NEVER Stick

the better parchment paper

Posted by ArizonaHeather on Apr 19, 2012

I use this instead of aluminium foil with great results. Company with a good philosophy.

No need for frying pan to be washed up :)

Posted by 5639315849148301477 on Nov 29, 2014

Long while ago I have purchased unbleached parchment paper made in Finland. Since then my search for the same/similar product has failed, but now it is available here - it is made in Sweden, which is relatively close to my search parameters, I love this paper for baking, but most of all I appreciate piece of this paper on the frying pan that enables me to fry sunny-sided eggs or salmon without single drop of oil, no need to wash up frying pan after use - just lift-up the paper and transport it to the plate, looks very much like French-bistro served plate :)

awesome!

Posted by 5166423602381127049 on Aug 04, 2014

It's the best baking paper I have ever used. Not only cakes do not stick, but also it is unbleached and environmental friendly!

good brand

Posted by Reviewer1448049 on Apr 11, 2014

I made bread using this brand for the fist time to line the baking dish. It worked out so good. Folds in nicely to bread pan to make for stick free baking.

Excellent product for an affordable price

Posted by HealthyAussie on Sep 09, 2014

I love using this product knowing that it is not been treated with bleaches or harsh chemicals.. Good quality baking paper, very strong and durable. Will definitely be purchasing again. Iherb have the cheapest price I can find.

Good

Posted by 5540738916401582003 on Mar 09, 2015

It works.