Nice product

Posted by CombinationEczema on Nov 30, 2013

A little goes a long way with this product, I ordered it a yeas ago and lasts for a long time. I like that its unbleached and that I can cut various sized pieces - depending on my needs.

great

Posted by 5588725436910609902 on Dec 19, 2013

Great

good brand

Posted by Reviewer1448049 on Apr 11, 2014

I made bread using this brand for the fist time to line the baking dish. It worked out so good. Folds in nicely to bread pan to make for stick free baking.

awesome!

Posted by 5166423602381127049 on Aug 04, 2014

It's the best baking paper I have ever used. Not only cakes do not stick, but also it is unbleached and environmental friendly!

Great to use.

Posted by 5524016096707426596 on Aug 06, 2014

Love buying this but why is the shipping weight above 4lbs??

Excellent product for an affordable price

Posted by HealthyAussie on Sep 09, 2014

I love using this product knowing that it is not been treated with bleaches or harsh chemicals.. Good quality baking paper, very strong and durable. Will definitely be purchasing again. Iherb have the cheapest price I can find.

No need for frying pan to be washed up :)

Posted by 5639315849148301477 on Nov 29, 2014

Long while ago I have purchased unbleached parchment paper made in Finland. Since then my search for the same/similar product has failed, but now it is available here - it is made in Sweden, which is relatively close to my search parameters, I love this paper for baking, but most of all I appreciate piece of this paper on the frying pan that enables me to fry sunny-sided eggs or salmon without single drop of oil, no need to wash up frying pan after use - just lift-up the paper and transport it to the plate, looks very much like French-bistro served plate :)

Unbleached Parchment Paper

Posted by Reviewer3208780 on Jan 07, 2015

Great to use instead of cooking spray, etc.

the better parchment paper

Posted by ArizonaHeather on Apr 19, 2012

I use this instead of aluminium foil with great results. Company with a good philosophy.

AWESOME STUFF

Posted by DebsPicks on Sep 28, 2012

leave your spatula in the drawer. not needed. just slide them right off. my cookies NEVER Stick

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »