Bezwecken, Inc., IsoCort, Adrenal Support, 240 Pellets

Reviews 3-star

Not for me

Posted by Reviewer1706966 on May 10, 2011

This product increased fatigue and dizziness. It works for some people, but not for everyone. Also be sure to get ACTH and cortisol tested before starting this product.

good product, but...!

Posted by Reviewer1154836 on Mar 03, 2012

Isocort did help with my low functioning adrenals and provided noticeable relief, however, after a few trials I determined that Isocort was the culprit in causing terrible bouts of urgent diarrhea. There's something in the formula that I cannot tolerate. I know of one other woman who has had the same problem with this product. I would still recommend Isocort for those with low cortisol but with a mild warning about the above-mentioned possible side-effect.

You need medical supervision

Posted by Reviewer2549602 on Jan 04, 2012

This product has potential to help you a lot. However, instead of simply supplementing your own adrenal glands, it takes over from them. They take a holiday and leave the tablets to do the work. I found I needed to take a higher and higher dose and since I don't have medical support here in the UK, I decided to stop taking them every day. I plan to take them when a particular need arises, for example, if I have an evening meeting or a stressful afternnon, but not all the time. I did have a marvellous 2 days when I got the dosage right, but then that dosage became not enough. In conclusion, they worked immediately and well for me. However, to be confident that you aren't harming yourself in any way, they should only be taken under the supervision of a medical specialist.

I returned these...

Posted by 4946624616245886969 on Dec 26, 2012

as there was a mistake with order which was my fault.